Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 22, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Thanks Brian.

Really was a tag team effort though! Thanks Milo, Tom and Bob!!

By the way... my number was off earlier. This thread has been viewed over 1800 times... already! Wait'll 3-4 years from now... Brian will be famous!

Have good day all! :)
    hgclowns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 06:48 PM

Wow how ironic, I live in Michigan, live in a 1970's ranch house connected to city sewer and am planning on putting a bathroom in my basement directly below an existing half bath ( in my case I plan on removing the above bath ) What a goldmine this thread is, I really enjoyed reading it. Now I just need to wait for next summer and build up the nerve to do it.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Glad you found it HG... :)

Pop back and let us know when you start!

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix basment wall leaks [ 2 Answers ]

I have water coming into my basment through the walls. Mainly where the wall meets the floor. How can I take care of this problem.

Basment not level [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... Just bought a house and the basement is not level. What can be done to create a level floor ready for carpeting. How much with labour and material would it cost?

Leaking basment [ 3 Answers ]

I have a old house with a stone foundation, what's the best way to seal a stone foundation, we are getting leaks from a couple areas. Thank you Rob

New bathroom in basment [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a couple of questions, first off I am building a bathroom in my basement. It is a new house only 2 years old there are two stubs in the basement. One is the small one which I am guessing is the toilet the other a large square hole filled in with rock. I am guessing this is for the tub....

Too hot upstairs too cold in the basment! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix a problem in my house. There is only one thermostat and it is on the main floor but heat rises! So upstairs is really hot! In the basement it's really cold! What is the best way to fix this? I am renovating the basement so I would like to fix this before I cover the ducts up. I...

View more questions Search