Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Did anyone use FRESH UP
    I saw this website and I wanted to know if anyone used this or heard of it? Dark Lips Treatment - Use FRESH UP to Lighten Dark Lips, Nipples, Scars and Stretch Marks Removal

Thanks
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 23, 2008, 07:25 PM
    I'm afraid to even respond, who knows if someone will close this thread.

*looks around*
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Lol vicky you are to funny, I know what is up with the closing of these threads, what happened to free speech, I thought this was suppose to be a sharing community, hmmm ne was whatever. Never heard of this fresh stuff, do they have berfor and after pics, would love to know
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 24, 2008, 04:42 AM
    I've used the fresh up sample. It didn't work. But then again, it was a tiny sample.

And the Bio Claire threads have been closed due to too many Bio Claire threads about instead of sticking to one thread about the same product. If you want to talk about the product, please post in the sticky. It keeps the forum tidy that way. :)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Thanks punk, hey vic what's up with the pic is that your ultimate goal
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 24, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    thanks punk, hey vic whats up with the pic is that your ultimate goal
    I never even thought about it like that, but hey, that kind of is my ultimate goal!

I want my skin to be a niiiiiiiice light brown like Michael Jackson in the "Bad" era (late 80's, early 90's, before his skin got super pale/white).

I'm edging in on that, too. I'm like a medium brown and my skin already has a nice yellow undertone to it. I'm actually pretty close to that complexion, now. Can't wait! :D Just need to clear out these freaking dark spots that are making my skin look darker than it really is, to reveal a nice smooth lighter complexion.

What's your ultimate goal?

And how's the mono working for you lately?
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    lol vicky you are to funny, i know what is up with the closing of these threads, what happened to free speach, i thought this was suppose to be a sharing community, hmmm ne was whatever. never heard of this fresh stuff, do they have berfor and after pics, would love to know

No I did not see any before and after pic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used trilastin? [ 39 Answers ]

Trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. Have you or some one used it for stretch? Please let me know

Does anyone else act lyk this? [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry in advance if I make no sense... half asleep When eva my boyfriend talks to me or hugs me I find it hard to look him in the eyes... just makes me uncomfortable... lyk I can look @ him but actually making eye contact with him is really hard for me It's worse when he ask's me too because...

Anyone... [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone need a friend, I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get to know some of you! Sara

I need to upgrade my PC? Do anyone know where I can do it [ 2 Answers ]

What do upgrade means?. what do it do?. all I know is that it make the computer faster! Please let me know where I can do it or what company. I live in NY and I have a compaq laptop and a dell desktop Thanks

View more questions Search