Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Sago palm(female) not generating new leaves
    My female Sago palm opened up and produced large ball in center and is just not doing anything. Previously it always produced new branches shortly after opening up. Should I be doing something or just leave it alone?
    Porterman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:34 AM
    I have a female Sago Palm approx. 10 yrs old that has done very well. It started to bloom this spring and went to the point new leaves should have started to open up but did not. Then it developed a new bloom over the top of the original bloom and stalled again. How do I get this to leaf out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing babies from a sago palm [ 1 Answers ]

I have two babies on my sago how do I remove them?

Sago palm [ 1 Answers ]

I have just purchased a indoor sago palm.. it has 3 tenticle looking things coming from the middle of the plant, can anyone tell me what these are, and how to take care of this plant... thankyou angie

Sago palm [ 2 Answers ]

My sago palm is turning yellow own spine of leaves. It is in a large pot and gets water once a week. What can I do to correct this? The leaves of my sago palm are turning yellow down the spine. It is in a large pot and gets water once a week. How can I correct this?

Sago palm watering [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a blooming female sago palm, will top watering or rain affect the reproduction of my palm?

View more questions Search