Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbabygirl17
    If he likes you that much he'll understand & wait!
    Yes. A good man who cares about you will be patient at this time and wait.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Hi sad... when he is out of the way ,go and stay with family or friends or anywhere as long as you are not there, he's hurting you and bleeding you dry, he needs professional help for the drugs.
    No matter how many times he says he'll change he won't, it's an addiction,he needs help.

Make sure you have all your personal documents... bank account books etc... everything that stops him from gaining access to your money and leave.

Goodluck
    tolongapong Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Aug 25, 2008, 03:09 PM
    This shouldn't even be a hard answer, leave him!!
    If he cared for you as much as you care for him he wouldn't be treating you this way
    Your waisting your time wanting it to work out, if you found someone better then go for it.
    U only live once and shouldn't waist your time pittyfarting around hoping things will work.
    That might seem harsh but it's the truth.
    Get on with your life and go for the guy that's going to return the love and affection back too u
    Lifes to short to be sitting around hoping for things, if you stay with this a-hole then your going to look back in your future and think what if. Then that's going to make you feel even worse then actually moving on and getting someone good in return
    pimp_mah_alpaka Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad_and_Broken8
    I've already tried to help him. He's not as bad as he used to be. He used to snort 30 pills a day and now he only does like 10. That's as good as it's going to get. I keep thinking about what all of you are saying I know that I should leave but how can I gather the pieces of my heart and leave. It's really hard.
    It might be hard but just think of all the opportunities your missing when your trying to help him. There are so many other and more better guys who know what's right from wrong and who would help themselves so that they can help you. This is your life.. Dnt let him control it
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Sep 12, 2008, 03:15 PM
    You need to have more respect for yourself and get out of there now. You will thank everyone on here when u realize how good a relationship can be! :) I promise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Bi-polar and my boyfriend hates me? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I am bi-polar and have horrible mood swings. A couple of months ago, my doctor put on the lithium and it began to calm me down. But after a while it got in the way of my Prozac so I had to lower my dosage, then my moodswings rapidly returned. My boyfriend of 3 years has been through...

Moving to be with Boyfriend and Mom hates it.what should I do? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: :( Okay... I know you have heard it all before but I am 22 yr old Female, the oldest and only female born to my mother. My boyfriend is 29. We have been together for a while and we love each other more than anything... he even wants us to marry! We met from my Uncle... He is my Uncle's...

Family hates boyfriend [ 25 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend moved in last month and I guess most of my family dislikes him because he's not afraid to speak his mind and voice his opinion so I love him and I would leave my family for him but I love my family too and he don't want me to leave him or my family any advice?:confused:

Boyfriend Hates My Weight [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years, and we have a great relationship, but lately we are ALWAYS fighting about my weight. I weighed 123lbs. When we met (I am 5'4", 20 years old, and small boned, so this looked reasonably curvy). Since then, I have lost about 11 pounds, and now weigh...

View more questions Search