Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chained_to_the_wind Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Apr 25, 2006, 07:07 AM
    what really is inspiring?
    I'm investigating the true nature of inspiration.. if anyone fancies swaying my research in any particular direction.. or just wants to give a few thoughts, insights or share anything at all.. I'll include them and represent their views..

it is simply 8 questions which I will go on to analyse and look for common views.. patterns.. and unique ideas... I will also make some recommendations about how the work place can be made more inspiring.. and try and summarise some definitions and explanations.

please know that I am a sincere researcher and will respect and value all of your input.

kind regards

Chained to the wind.

1) Can you recall and describe the last two occasions in which you have felt inspired?

2) In each of these occasions, what was it specifically which led or brought about this inspiration?

3) In which particular areas of your life do you regard yourself to be inspired?

4) How do you think that a work environment could bring out inspiration in you?

5) What do you think makes some people are so inspired relatively to other people?

6) Do you believe inspiration is something which is in our nature or which is nurtured?

7) What do you believe is the source of inspiration, is it internal or external to us?

8) How would you define and / or describe inspiration?
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 25, 2006, 10:15 AM
    Perhaps you should define your understanding of inspiration before we attempt to answer your question. Otherwise we might very well commit the fallacy of equivocation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search