Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abhedya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 06:23 AM
    A level USA
    Hey!
    Wanted to know if there are ne university in the US that provide Undergraduate courses to students wit their A LEVEL Scores wit SAT as a option?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 03:31 AM
    Do you know where you would like to attend? Universities will often have a website what will show what SAT score they are looking for as a minimum. You can sit for the SAT in other countries as well if you don't have scores yet. If you find a few schools you are interested in, but your scores are not where they need to be to get considered, you can take the tests over until you get the scores you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Next level yet? [ 87 Answers ]

I don't really need relationship advice, but I'm more so curious of people's opinions because it's been a good year and a half since I've been in a serious relationship. I've been dating this new guy for about 2 months now. We have been hanging out more and more each week, really bonding...

Nice on main level, hot on upper level [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a house that is 5 yrs old. With the A/C on, the main level of the house is very comfortable yet the upper level where the bedrooms are doesn't seem to cool down at all. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the duct work which won't be an easy fix. Could there be any other...

My hcg level is over 18,000 how far along am I? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, I went to the dr. yesterday 1/9/08, my hcg level was over 18,000 Or higher, can't remember, anyway, we're not sure how far along I am, can anyone help? Please?:)

Hcg level ? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the emergancy room today and they took a blood test and it says my hcg level is 463 and I'm supposed to be 5 weeks but he said I'm not that far along yet so how far along is 463?? :confused:

View more questions Search