Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalla1995 Posts: 36, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2008, 05:00 AM
    About ''truth is courage'' essay
    Hi I had participate in th essay compitetion, the topic of my essay is ''Truth is courage''. So I want some idea about this topic. Their sub-topics are:

What is truth? Stating the fact of truth.

When one can be truthful?

When there is not desire only need base life?

When we understand that we are all part of though? And understanding the purpose of exispence.

Courage is an inner strength which appears externally.

We are all child of god and god give us inner strength which is courage

We become fearless and free from all desires. Hence able to lead a peaceful life.

How can one achieve this?

By reading good books, literature.

By having good company.

By avoiding all bad things which is undesirable.

Stories of Mahatma Gandhi can be linked.
    Abhishek Chamar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 04:04 AM
    What is truth? Stating the fact of truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find Courage [ 86 Answers ]

This is the first time I have been here. I need some serious help. I have been with my man for 6 years now. My story is long, so I will sum it up to get to the botom line... I feel it deep in my heart that he is cheating on me. He lies to me, he is unavailable all the time, I cannot ever get...

I just can't get the courage! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and have been with him just over two months, the second week we had been together I gained the courage to kiss him properly... but not with tungs if you know what I mean. I felt like I did really badly when I kissed him and can't gain the courage to do it again... Help!! What can...

Why he didn't have the courage! [ 30 Answers ]

Hi all of you, I used to have a boyfriend, but we live in different countries, we were together for 4 years, and we were about to marry, though to be honest I wanted to marry sooner than what we planned, because the distance was getting too much for me, but when I told him to come his reply was: I...

Lacking courage [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a way to gain courage, to tell my parents about me being depressed?

Why can't I find the courage? [ 3 Answers ]

I'll try to make this short. I was married for 16 years to my high school sweetheart. We had five children together. He died on July 7th, 2002. Six months after my husband died, I met my current husband. We have been married for almost 4 years. I jumped in with both feet, eyes closed. I have...

View more questions Search