Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jetters92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Does l-tryptophan cause prefusive foaming in a dogs mouth
    My 16 month old boxer sheapard mix had a seizure today for the first time and the vet said she has now developed anxiety from a traumatic experience we are unsure about.She was tied out and I have a neighbor who is mean to her and hits her with sticks and rocks,we assume that is what happened and she tried to getaway from him and by the time I got to her she fell over into a seizure.Since then she is acting 100% different she is acting afraid of everyone.The vet gave her l-tryptophan formula tablets but since she took one she has not stopped foaming at her mouth prefusly... is it the tablets or stress?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 11:39 PM
    I don't know how it would be the problem all it is is an amino acid sound in turkey, chicken and some other foods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby salivating and foaming during sleep [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, My 9-week-old baby boy has been waking up several times at night (5 times already, spread in a month) with the mouth full of saliva and a little bit of foam (not soapy, just like saliva bubbles), and with difficulties breathing. The first time he even coughed quite a bit after I took him...

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

Kenmore Dishwasher foaming and a ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model # 665.1765993 Kenmore UltraWash III and it leaks at times, mainly when Foam is coming out with it. I just ran some CLR through it, as suggested by CLR(and others online) and it was foaming then too. Did a plain water one after that and then it just leaked a little. The seal...

Big mouth [ 4 Answers ]

Betty, the town gossip and self-appointed supervisor of the Town's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's Business. Several local residents were unappreciative of her activities, But feared her enough to maintain their silence. However, she Made a mistake when she recently...

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two years when I talk my lips go really tight and the musssels in my face really hert my jore herts I have been to see doctors at hospital they say it is someing to do with my neck , it is getting worse every day they gave me mussel relacents but they did not work. Help

View more questions Search