Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Aug 22, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Dizzy-Light Headed
    I have experienced being light headed but lately, since the middle of July, I have been experiencing it almost everyday.

It has gotten worse.
    It went from light headed to vertigo.
    I don't know what it is or why this happens to me.

Is there soemthign that causes dizzyness? Being indoors? Spending too much time on the computer/tv? Anxiety? Stress?
    I'm just throwing ideas off the top of my head but
    Anything cause it?

Is there anything I can do to make it go away?
    Please, any advice.
    I am really sick and tired of this. Any time I go out (lately) I just feel like the room is moving, or I feel light headed.

I really don't know why! I feel ridiculous because no one understands what I am going through, and all my friends think I am crazy, and its embarrassing. I don't know how to make this go away. Its taking over my life. I can't deal with beign dizzy and light headed. I have a life and I want to live it, but not live it in fear.

Help?
    Tralyn Posts: 230, Reputation: 17

Aug 22, 2008, 08:40 PM
    You should maybe go see a doctor. If I understand correctly sometimes inner ear problems can completely throw you off balance and that will not go away until the problem is fixed.

Aug 22, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Im seeing a Neurologist this week.
    I am just so anxious to see if there is a cure for it.
    You know, its so frustrating when you want to go out and then suddenly you feel sick.
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Aug 23, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Hi there
    Have you had any blood tests. I had a lot of problems with dizziness and feeling faint. Also I felt weak a lot. But I found out I suffer from anaemia, due to my lack of iron ( I'm a vegetarian)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Yeah my guess is anemia and you lack some vitamins and minerals. Eat healthier and exercise more. Get more fresh air and sleep and eat on a schedule. Some people say drink a glass of orange juice when you feel this way

It could be an inner ear imbalance. Your dr should be able to tell

Aug 23, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Thanks.
    I just had surgery to widen my upper jaw (my palate) so I was guessing the pressure from that?

But I have to get back into working out.
    I just started taking a vitamin but I break them in half, so I don't know if that is okay, but I do it anyway.
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Aug 23, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HarajukuGirl
    Thanks.
    I just had surgery to widen my upper jaw (my palate) so I was guessing the pressure from that?

But I have to get back into working out.
    I just started taking a vitamin but I break them in half, so i dont know if that is okay, but i do it anyway.

What vitamins are u taking. I have multi vitamins plus extra iron. You could try those while you are waiting to find out

Aug 27, 2008, 11:37 AM
    I am using GNC - GNC Solotron® Multivitamin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panic attacks and light headed. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm just wondering and hoping that someone might know what's wrong,as a child I always suffered with light headiness(dizzy spells) and that brought on panic attacks,lord rest my granny she suffered the same and always said if I take my mind off it it would ease it and I would stop thinking about...

Light headed [ 1 Answers ]

I have been extremely light headed and a little dizzy over the past few days. I am going to the Dr tomorrow but am interested to see some different opinions. I have been taking Lexapro but have missed the past week and a half as I ran out. Am wondering if this is the reason for the way I am...

Where is this headed? [ 1 Answers ]

Xx

Am I bored? Is it me? Where are we headed? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone! I first posted this question under dating but got little well no posts please help me. My question is one I have been struggling with for a while now. I have been with my boyfriend Mark for over 3 and half years, granted we started dating my sophomore year of high school we...

Don't know where we are headed.should I ask? [ 31 Answers ]

I have no idea where the girl I'm dating wants to go with this. We've been seeing each other for over a month, and recently started sleeping over each other's places about once a week. Her interest level is higher than mine, always initiating our dates and all the physical stuff that comes with it....

View more questions Search