Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabbarat Posts: 268, Reputation: 8

Oct 14, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Comment on SimpleguyJoe's post
    Dr. Phil over here ;)
    Melanie21 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2008, 05:46 PM

By the way, did anybody mention she should try on top? I think it slows them down a little.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 14, 2008, 11:32 PM

I think it has been mentioned somewhere here. But yea it will most likely help a great deal.
    Rawr_its_andrew Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2008, 03:57 AM
    Thank you guys,
    this has actually helped me,

I was worried, cause me and my partner have only done it once, she's not a virgin but I was and I couldn't stay hard I was scared cuase I thought something was wrong with me,
    but during foreplay I could stay hard, but during sex I couldn't keep hard, I thought something was wrong with me like it would go for a about 5 min then I would go soft..

I was so worried and actually dissapointed in myself =[ but me being young and unexperienced.. it will get better... right?
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 7, 2008, 01:15 PM

If I finish before my girl I just keep going until its ready again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Will my boyfriend stay with me? [ 6 Answers ]

Nvm question answered

Does it stay hard afterwards? [ 13 Answers ]

How common is it for a man to stay at least partially hard after he orgasms, and to be willing to continue having sex? Is partial, residual hardness of the penis a factor in wanting to continue?

Can't stay hard [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old male, realitively good health, no meds. I'm having trouble keeping an erection, and as a result having trouble ejaculating. I just lost my virginity this year to my current girlfriend, before this I would constantly masterbate on a daily basis.

View more questions Search