Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Film 80s early 90s
    About a boy who is playing chicken with his friends on a busy highway, the boy gets run over and has brain and physical problems slowly he gains enough strength to run a race at the end, I don't know if it's a true story but it sticks in my head, can anyone help?

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's animated film [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the movie that there were little animals who parents died by being gassed by humans... the little skunk girl was also gassed but there was a mole teacher who knew of a remedy to make her better... so the three other animals were sent out to find a flower that could cure her.....

Kids Film 80s early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

The film is about a little boy, as I recall, who has a teddy dinosaur, he takes the dinosaur everywhere and when no one is around the dinosaur comes to life. I remember one scene where he takes the dinosaur to school in his backpack and puts it in his locker, can anyone remember this film? :) The...

Kids film, 80's - early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

The film is about a young girl who wants to save her nan from getting older so is taken through her mirror by a kind of puppet boy who lives on the other side. There is a witch or queen who lives on the other side who has a magic tree and the fruit from the tree keeps the queen young so the girl...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.