Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smyley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Book report
    Does anyone know what the mood or atmosphere of a book is?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Hello, smyley!

Mood or atmosphere of a book could be any number of things - sad, happy, tragic, funny, hate, love, etc. In general, the mood or atmosphere would be about some kind of emotion that people feel. But, those two words used could also be about where the setting of the story takes place, like maybe it was a gloomy place, bright and cheerful place, a place that was about something that happened a long time ago or in modern times, etc.

Many possibilities...

Are those the words that were given to you in a question about a certain book? If so, what is the name of the book and what is it about, please?

We would appreciate some additional information about the book and why you are asking the question, please.

Hopefully, others will come along to address your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Should I report or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts, I am a new employer, and I have one simple question about reporting 1099misc for one of my independent contractor. Since the condition of Box 7 of 1099misc shows: "At lease $600 or more to report", so what if the amout of a fee paid is less than $600?? Does that mean I don't need...

View more questions Search