Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piematt6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 03:45 PM
    I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me and I am to shy to ask
    I like this girl and I am going to her school she lives not to far and she is my age and I am her friend and lots of people know that I like her what should I do ps my friends were talking to her (they are not trusting) and they said that she said I wasn't cute (I like her more about her personality and looks)
    tylerknight Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Well that happenedto me lots of times well you should start by carring little chat like (I like your hair) u know that stuff just talk and get to know her I now just tried that and guess what I have a girlfriend so just try it
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 05:09 PM
    ... well, first off.. if you never ask, you will never find out.
    DallasAndies777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 10:36 PM
    I had the same problem in high school. Just wait to see if she likes you or not.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 12:31 PM

Get the guts to talk to her, guy! How can you be in a relationship with a girl that you like (or even CONSIDER a relationship with her) when you can't even talk to her!

You don't have to be one-on-one. Go up to her with a group of people could be your friends, or her friends, or just a random group. If she's already talking with a group of people, walk up, take a listen, and join that conversation.

If it's you and your friends get your friends to have a normal conversation with her. Once they have the conversation going, you can casually slide in a few comments to things she says, or you could laugh at her jokes.

You don't have to jump right into complimenting this girl (it sort of makes you seem desperate if you do)

You don't have to be so cliché (what guy DOESN'T tell a girl he likes that she has nice clothes and nice hair?)

And you don't have to stereotype either (some girls would rather have a conversation about movies, TV, and hobbies, rather than gossip, makeup, and boys.)

Find out what she likes by listening to her (REALLY listening) and go from there.
    SilviaPhd Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Nov 8, 2009, 12:49 PM

Try to get intimate.. but not too intimate. Talk to her, but don't ask her directly, be close to her as a frient, but mekr her want more from you. Start talking to her about almost everything but don't become boring.. challenge her in any way. And finally, don't trust your friends but what we call in psychology.. your inner voice. If you feel like she's into you... go on. If not, find another one
    Ruby_Gigi_Cow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 02:20 AM

Maybe, ask her one-on-one so you don't get embarresed.
    Just ask her, you will never know if you don't ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

I think a girl likes me and I her? [ 8 Answers ]

I _t_h_i_n_k_!! A girl likes me and I like her should I ask her out?? ¡!? ¿?

Confused about if this girl likes me [ 6 Answers ]

This is my first post on this site but I read some other posts and everyone's seems to me mature and polite so I'll give it a try. I should start by pointing out that I am a senior in high school and I have not dated a lot. I am not a nerd or anything, I have just been preoccupied and trying to...

Girl likes a lad [ 11 Answers ]

Hi please could someone help I started txing this lad last night and he seemed a nice guy by what he says how would I no if he likes me as I started to like him please answer thanks:)

View more questions Search