Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 11:50 AM
    McCain's Running Mate Announced!
    Just in from the newsroom: It's Pat Buchanan.

Go John & Pat!!

Just kidding :D

PS. If it were true I'd be dancing in the streets ala Momma Cass :)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Not likey . Pat called McCain's foreign policy adviser Randy Scheunemann a traitor and a foreign agent because he had once lobbied for Georgia.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Haha, sounds like Pat. I like him for the same reason I like McCain: Both of them speak their mind as they're thinking it. Unlike B.H.Obama who, in my opinion, says what he thinks is "safest".

PS. I'm surprised to have not heard much here about the recent questions that they both answered on Pastor What's His Name's show.

Seems to me that Obama waffled and dodged a lot.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 01:07 PM
    You mean like this?

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Rick
    Got to agree with you .I was prepared to have that old debate about the proper role of the church in our society or the misinterpretation of the Jefferson letter to the Danbury Baptists .

My guess is that the Obots were so embarrassed by his performance that for the most part they were willing to let the whole thing drop.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Aug 22, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Nah... McCain's still searching and trying to find that next Admiral Stockdale. He might just have to give Cheney a shot at third term. :rolleyes:
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM
    Nah...McCain's still searching and trying to find that next Admiral Stockdale. He might just have to give Cheney a shot at third term. :rolleyes:
    That would be preferable to Sam Numb, by far.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Aug 22, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    That would be preferable to Sam Numb, by far.
    I strongly suggest you drink a lot of coffee and stay very alert before considering any hunting trips with Richard Cheney.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 23, 2008, 02:16 AM
    If Pat Buchanan would be McCain's Running Mate...

Would there still be a reason to hold that election in November ?

:p

And congrats, President Obama !

:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John mcCain's appearance [ 7 Answers ]

The apparent lump or mass on McCain's face//neck left side... is that a pow leftover, just "fatness" or some kind of a medical issue? Thanks in advance Sean :confused:

What do you think of McCain's pastor comments vs. Obama's? [ 6 Answers ]

Comments made by both pastors are critical to any campaign. But what do you see in each of these pastor's comments? In contrast with each pastor's viewpoint, how do the American people (you) feel about what they are saying? ABC News: McCain Pastor: Islam Is a 'Conspiracy of Spiritual Evil'

McCain's editorial about the Farm bill [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday John McCain published in the heart of the mid-west an op-ed explaining his opposition to the pandering pork laden farm subsidy bill that was recently passed by our Congress with a veto-proof majority . Farming for riches -- -- chicagotribune.com This may be seen as either a...

McCain's tax holiday proposal was withdrawn. [ 7 Answers ]

This is an update on our discussion the other day which resulted fairly much like I expected. While we would had welcomed the holiday tax suspension for lowering gas, at least temporary, the tax would eventually have to be made up. Also the supply demand during the Summer would worked against the...

McCain's the Free Market candidate [ 11 Answers ]

From his victory speech last night : I will leave it to my opponent to argue that we should abrogate trade treaties, and pretend the global economy will go away and Americans can secure our future by trading and investing only among ourselves. We will campaign in favor of seizing the...

View more questions Search