Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamwarrior Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Backstabbing sister trying to steal my man
    My sister always goes after the guys I am into or with, and now I am in love with this guy and she keeps throwing herself at him. They are friends and I'm afraid I'm going to loose him to her, not only that, I feel like I should never compete with my sister, that's family. What should I do?
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Aug 22, 2008, 09:03 AM
    If your boyfriend can't see what's going on & put her in her place QUICK, nothing you do will make a difference I'm afraid.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 10:24 AM
    If he was devoted to you and only you, he would not even entertain her feelings and put her in her place because if he wanted to be with you nobody would be able to interfere or come between your two otherwise he was never yours to begin with. Have you ever address your sister behavior and what are your ages.

Aug 22, 2008, 10:35 AM
    I'm 20 and my sister is 25, and yes I've addressed this and all she tells me is that she cares more about her own feelings then she does mine!
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Aug 22, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Your sister is never going to be a problem to someone that loves you, they will laugh her off & recognize her wackiness for what it is. In fact, it's a good test for you since again, any man that would fall for that is not even a good friend to you -- much less long term relationship material.

You telling her to stop isn't going to do anything, his telling her to & acting like ONLY YOU matter will make all the difference.

Just be aware that when you do find that man, she will see it as more of a challenge to get into his pants & break you guys up. But while being civil to her is a good thing, no man that loves you can be friends with someone that treats you that way, sister or not.

They will want to keep their distance from her & barely talk to her only when absolutely necessary so that she won't even get the chance to accuse him falsely since he won't be caught dead alone with her for a second if he can possibly help it.

You can do nothing to change your sister, but you have full control over the choice of that special man in your life & heart. If he wants to be friendly with her, then let him go since it will tear you apart unnecessarily to have to deal with her twisting that advantage into suffering for you.

I'm sorry you have a sister like that, but the more you stay away from her the better off you will be too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 07:04 AM
    If they were really good stand up guys who cared, your sister couldn't seduce them. Still keep them away from her. That ho' has a problem.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Is this the same guy that slept with your sister two days after sleeping with you? I guess he was never your man to begin with and he don't share the share feelings as you. Not to insult you or try to be harsh but for you to be 20 you seem really confuse and have lust and love meaning confused. The reason for me saying this is because you love this guy, you love your friend's ex, I mean is this the same guy. Your best friend seem to think you're her best friend but your saying your not and you don't even consider her a friend but your in love with her ex, what's going on??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 12:25 PM
    I agree that if he really loved you he would have told your sister to back off instead of ending up with her two days later. How long were you going with him?
    I would dump him if he hasn't already left you. He is as much to blame as she is, even more so I would say!

Aug 28, 2008, 07:05 PM
    The posts are about the same guy and me and my friend are no longer speaking for other reasons.
    missbarbie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 05:20 PM
    Jealousy games bore me. Many people enjoy pushing buttons, ignore bad behaviour and spend less time with toxic demon people

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Niece tries steal my man [ 3 Answers ]

My new man and I were invited family b.b.q, niece didn't know my new man there, so she didn't dress up or play games with me or him. Next b.b.q few weeks later she turned up dressed up ready play games, flicking hair in front of him, speaking very loud seek my man attention.. my man notice as well,...

Backstabbing friend [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I got into a fight with a friend I believe was a very good guy. My friends and I decided we would go to a popular gay club in town, and my friend, we'll call her Trina, decided she wanted to play sick in order to avoid watching me dance with other females. Trina has admitted to being...

Backstabbing Sister? [ 15 Answers ]

Have come to realise over these past few months that my sister has been saying unpleasant things behind my back. In fact she’s been doing this all my life without me knowing it. Can’t tell for sure about the past but I can be sure now because I’ve credible evidence of her writing and talking to my...

Sister in law left my brother for another man [ 4 Answers ]

She just left my brother last week and took everything he had bought with his own money. They were married for like a year and half, have one child before they married. She is 4 years old and they were off and on before they got married. The reason he didn't try to stop her from taking everything...

Backstabbing Sister [ 2 Answers ]

I am the oldest of three children. I'm 48, my sister (Mickey) is 47 and my brother is 40. Despite my parents dressing my sister and me identically when we were young, I have always known we are as different as night and day. So different that I often wonder if we came from the same parents,...

View more questions Search