Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JessiccaBabesx Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2008, 05:51 AM
    A good mascara
    I really am a fan of mascara, and often use 3 or more mascaras to achieve that real 'false lash' look, and I'm known for wearing a massive amount of mascara! :D
    But I would like to know of a (not too expensive) mascara which thickens and lengthens the eyelashes so I can get that false lash look with just one mascara!
    Thanks x
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 22, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Lancome Hypnose - I'm in love with this mascara!
    bellareviews Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 11:17 AM
    I agree. Lancome Hypnose is an incredible mascara. Also try their Flextencils.

Bella Reviews| Beauty Wisdom beauty product reviews
    Gizmo1220 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Great Lash by Maybelline is the best. Pink container, lime green top.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will GOOD fats make me fat? [ 6 Answers ]

I started eating hemp hearts for breakfast and I feel I have been gaining weight! For the past few months, I am mostly vegetarian, eating only local beef in the summer months and free-range chicken seldom... an example of my daily food consumption is as follows: Breakfast: 1/2 cup Yogurt, 1/4 cup...

Waterproof mascara [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Im now L'oreal water proof mascara, and I'm finding it very good as I have very short eye lashes. Is water proof bad for your eye lashes? As when I try to remove it which is hard as its water proof I see that a few of my eye lashes fall off. And I don't need less eyelashes!

Is it bad to put too much eyeliner and mascara? [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I want people to notice my eyes, so I put on a whole bunch of mascara and eyeliner. It looks pretty gothic, but would that be considered trashy or? :confused:

How to remove waterproof mascara ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have found a great waterproof mascara:eek: but can't find a remover that works. I am losing a lot of lashes! Can anyone help?

View more questions Search