Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love4sa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Is green card may cancel?
    Hi!
    I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(green card holder) lives in us only for 4-5 months every year after 2006(she got green card in2004 and vaild up to 2014) and goes outside us to live with me.and how long it take to completed the process of I-130 for me? Is any other way possible that I can move to usa with my wife.the califorina processing time shows 01/01/2005. How can I understand it in I-130 process and how can I get work visa for austrila?

Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Please do not post your question repeatedly.

The answer to your question has been posted here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...el-251401.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is green card may cancel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(LPR)(got green card in 2004) lives in us only for 4-5 months after 2006 and goes outside us to live with me.may green card cancel or need to do something else and how long does it take...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

USA green card [ 1 Answers ]

I am U.S. Green Card holder. If I travel out of USA to my parent country, How long I can be out of USA and within how I should enter to USA.

View more questions Search