Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reddyreddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Dental
    This is reddy please provide solution I am suffering with some dental problem
    Just I need solution.

My problem is I will take brush daily twise but I don't know what happen
    Very bad breath coming from my mouth

How to avoid this please give suggesions

Thanks in advance
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 04:18 AM
    You could be brushing well twice a day but not removing particles of food from between your teeth. I would suggest flossing as well for overall oral hygiene.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 04:19 AM
    You may have gum disease. No amount of brushing or rinsing will get rid of the bacteria that is trapped beneath the gum level causing the bad breath. Please see your dentist. You may need curatage to solve the problem. Do this before your teeth become loose and wiggly. You can loose teeth this way very easily or set yourself up for some long term tooth problems down the road as your gums have receded from the teeth and you have exposed roots.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Remember to also brush your tongue. Bacteria hides in the fissures on it.

Gum disease is serious as it has been linked to heart attack, stroke, pneumonia, low birth weight and pre term delivery, and recently to alzheimers and cancer. Definitely make an appointment with a dental hygienist or dentis today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 become a dental assistant [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to become a dental assistant when am wearing full dentures top and bottom?:confused: :confused: :confused: thanks...

Using dental adhesvies [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was inquiring if it is necessary to put dental adhesvie on my upper complete plate? Shouldn't I just be able to clean them off, shuck them in my mouth and they should fit right? My mom never used adhesvie. Thank you mrs. June gonzalez

Dental health [ 4 Answers ]

Hi people I don't know if you guys are real dentist but I wanted a bit of information on what happens to most people when they get there wisdoms taken out. I just got my wisdoms taken out and I'm 17 years old. I bin in pain for days, and my face has just blown up like a balloon and I'm embarissed...

Dental implants [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can tooth implants be done at anytime or this has to be done soon after extraction. Is this something I can do later on because I don't believe I want the tooth bridge thing. Thanks

Dental advice [ 0 Answers ]

Good morning Doctor, Can you give me an advice about the case of my teeth? I have a lot of pain of caries around molars (right up and down, left up), with constant pain and a very sharp sensitivity to hot and cold, but my old dentist family thinks I have no problem..?. Some opaque areas on...

View more questions Search