Ask
    cofused Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Truck won't start battery has a full charge ford ranger 94 5 speed manual
    2.3 engine solinoid relay on fender clicks when try to start low voltage
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Check to make certain the terminals are clean and tight at both ends of both of the battery cables.
    tagway Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2008, 02:13 AM
    Make sure the clutch is fully depressed... if so it will complete the circuit.

If not there is a switch WAY UP under the dash on the passenger side.. a safety cutoff

In case of an accident... this can also be switched by a foot of a passenger .

It happened to my Ranger... reset and drive on.
    justin1395 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 03:39 PM
    I'm having the same problum but with a chevey truck 1991 model and I have tryde cleaning and titening things up but I bident thank about the battery next time when I go to were my truck is I'm going to try it. If it doesn't work I am going to go crazzy lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck won't start ford 1994 f150 [ 3 Answers ]

OK! I am about frustrated lol, as I am sure most who are not mechanics are when it comes to fixing a vehicle. I have a 1994 ford f150 pickup 302 v8 with dual tanks. It started bogging down. Especially when I would try to go above 25 mph. THEN it completely died and would not start. So we bought...

94 Ford Ranger won't start. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3 Liter. While driving a few days ago the engine stopped and would not start again. The next day I checked and one of the spark plug wires was split in half... don't know how! I replaced the wire and checked the others and the plugs, but it still won't start. ...

1994 Ford Ranger - won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I am having difficulty with my 94 Ford Ranger. I cannot start it at all. I have attempted to jump start and nothing is happening. I was able to push start successfully. I have to depress the clutch fully before the engine will start. I am wondering if there is a fuse, switch or something that...

1996 Ford Ranger pick-up truck [ 5 Answers ]

Hello... What type or grade of oil should I put in 4 cyl. 2.3 L engineof my 1996 Ford Ranger pick-up truck with 110,000 miles? Also... The type of filter?. Thanks for your time and response... sport billy:confused:

View more questions Search