Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misswisdom7 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 10:06 PM
    What's that song /reggae
    Who sings that reggae song
    Here's a bit of the lyrics
    Your one in a million I thought you shoud know that big thimgs can happen if you let us grow
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 10:16 AM
    It's the same lyrics as dj styles, all you need, don't know if that's right?
    misswisdom7 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of this song [ 2 Answers ]

It sounds like the Beatles and the only part of the song I remember is the chorus which would say "bad love, baaad love" in the upbeat way that many of the beatles' songs are sung in. it is not eric clapton's bad love though. Please help if you know what song this is.

What's this song? [ 8 Answers ]

so there's this song.. I'm positive the title has the word complete in it! don't know who sings it though it's a female (from what I remember) The video is mainly by a pool side.. and there's a girl, tanned skinn, with large curly hair anybody have a clue what I'm talking about? I used...

What's the song? & By whom? [ 1 Answers ]

Pure and simple. Now men will want her. You lucky lucky? Some of the words I remember not in that order I don't think!! Thanks.

What's this song? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song that was around in the late 60's maybe early 70's. Its either called the herd (not sure how its spelt) by the underworld Or The underworld by the herd (again not sure how its spelt). Any help would be great,thanks.

View more questions Search