Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    327maple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 06:56 PM
    I'm looking for a book,(A girl,boy, child) Called It
    Im looking for a book, can't remember the name, someone recommended me to read it 3 years ago. It was called " A (girl,Boy or child ") Called It.
    davidbpowers Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 08:26 PM
    The book you seek is called A CHILD CALLED "IT": One child's Courage to Survive by Dave Pelzer published by HCI in paperback in 1995. The ISBN # is: 1558743669 and I found quite a few copies for sale at: abebooks.com starting at $1.00.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Sci-Fi Book (time travel, boy meets girl, etc) [ 6 Answers ]

If anyone can please help me find the name of this book, It was a fun book and I'd love to read it again if I could only remember the name. Here are the things I remember about the book: It's a Sci-Fi adventure written for young adults about a boy who discovers a shed (might have been bunker...

Remember a book with a sailboat called Thefourofus? (The Four of Us) [ 5 Answers ]

It was about a boy and his family. He goes away to camp for the summer. This book was the first time I saw the word "Sou'wester" and had to look up the definition (a type of jacket). I'd really like to find it.

A book called the Invitation [ 1 Answers ]

I think everyone must read a book called the Invitation. This is one of the books that will make you see everyday and everyone as an opportunity. If you haven't read this book please do. Thank u in advanced. From yours truelly A programmer, a poet and also a book worm. Hola 7

The book called;'Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming HOme and other Unexplain [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Carrum Downs, Victoria, Australia and have been told by a book shop that it would take two weeks to get in the book I'd like to see about buying. Does anyone have one close to where I live or even a secondhand one. The book is called:'Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming HOme and...

View more questions Search