Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wfnagy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Need to find the title of movie
    Trying to find out a title of movie my husband and I saw. Don't remember name, actor, etc. The movie is about young women wanting to be chef, mother dies, she meets a guy who is looking for a chef and they both fall in love, and he owns a 5 star restaurant.
    When she cooks her emotions are felt in the food. For example in the scene where she is cooking she makes a desert with peaches, when you eat them they make people in restaurant float, when they eat her soup they cry. etc.

Please help
    dragonova Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Aug 21, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Hi wfnagy

The movie I think you are talking about is Simply Irresistible with Sarah Michelle Gellar
    It matches your description. Here is a Internet Movie Data Base (IMDB) link with a plot
    Description Simply Irresistible (1999) - Synopsis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find out title to this Sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

Never got to see the movie all the way through. But I believe the basic plot is some teenage boy, finds some kind of alien weapon, has a standoff with the fbi or the army, is convinced he is going to be taken off earth by aliens. I think he tries to use the weapon against the soldiers, or is...

I trying to find a movie title. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I've been trying to find this movies for ages, all I remember is that it was a fantasy movie early 80's. And I can only remember one scen, it's a boy between 15-20 who has the lead. And in the scen I recall he falls in to a lake of some sort, and when he tries to get up he's trapped like...

I can't find a title to this movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a movie awhile back (this year) and for the life of me, I can not figure out the name. This is driving me nuts. The movie is about this man who is murdered by some of his ex-girlfriends and he is sent to Purgatory where he learns that he has been good enough to go to Heaven but he has...

Need to find title of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the title of a true life film about a lesbian couple with a child. The girl in the movie call her one parent nina. One of them is diagnosed with leukemia, after the death of the birth mother the parents try to take away the little girl from nina who raised her. Whoopi goldberg...

Trying to find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a couple driving who get lost or diverted. Seems it may have come out in the 80's or 90's. They end up in a town where past music legends who are dead all exist either on their way to the next life or are in the next life. Can anyone remember the title? It sort of reminds me...

View more questions Search