Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2009, 02:40 AM

Hey weezing I just PMed you, and by the way where can I also find the FNW orange exfoloating soap? All I can find is the blue and white soap...
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Hi
    For those of yuou in the Uk, where do you get your bio claire from? I used to find it on eBay, but I can't find it on there anymore :-(. Anyone know of a website or a store I can get it from?
    Thanks guys.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jan 24, 2009, 10:53 AM

Jo,
    I have no idea about where b.o. claire is in the uk. I didn't want to be rude by not reading you question.

Hi guys,

I bought the lotion and the bio oil. Hopefully I see more results with these. I will use the oil lightly(because its too strong for my skin on my face) and use the lotion more. On my body I can actually see my skin on my arms back stomach getting a yellow undertone. My arms had a slight tan and its yellowing up. My stomach/back is the darkest place on my body and its starting to lighten up but its going to take a while. My face is starting to lighten in sreas my cheeks on my face are taking a while. Keep in mind its been 2 weeks going on 3 weeks(wednesday). I exflo with f&w soap(orange). It works you can see the brown lessening and the yellow increasing. Will update when more results are shown.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 02:44 PM

GUUURRRRRLLLLLLLLL I got my second complement today! By my evil lightskinned sister.

I woke up this morning and she says " Who paid for your facial. your skin look all light and fresh" Keep in mind that she said that in the morning like 2min after I woke up lmao OMG

Bio Claire is a miracle product IMO

I seriously advise you to use a good exfiolating soap and the Bio Claire Lotion. Some people who seen bad results use the oil and the cream or used the oil lotion and cream at once or either mixed it.

Jan 24, 2009, 03:08 PM

Nivce to hear your results weezing. My I know how many shades lighter did you get? Lol all those combos are confusing so what do you use and what's your facial regiume? Please let me know. I have been using the oil and the cream together and my body is lightening but my face is SLOWLY (LOL) lightening but my cheeks aren't like the other. Isn't the oil really strong? Its 2 weeks going on 3 this week coming up.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal21 View Post
    hey, i read ur results with the bio claire i'm happy it worked 4 u. I wanted to know how u are using it? Are u using the oil and lotion on face together? And what are u using elsewhere? (pz dont mind me asking) i have started using it but have got big red spots on my face is that normal.
    Yea I have stopped it a long time ago because am already light so it was working super fast for me.. I mixed the oil with the lotion half half not the whole thing... am doing soap right now so if my soaps finished am just use the lotion in the bottle alone
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 12:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    nivce to hear your results weezing. My I know how many shades lighter did you get? lol all those combos are confusing so what do you use and whats your facial regiume? Please let me know. I have been using the oil and the cream together and my body is lightening but my face is SLOWLY (LOL) lightening but my cheeks arent like the other. isnt the oil really strong? its 2 weeks going on 3 this wk coming up.
    LMAO how many times do I have to tell you? Lol I use the soap and the lotion. I shower with the soap in the morning and apply the lotion and I shower with soap at night and apply the lotion. And yes I put the soap on my face. I can't comment on the cream or the oil because I haven't used it and I honestly don't plan on using it.

Jan 25, 2009, 10:59 AM

LOL... I know girl. I realized I asked you that after I posted it and was too lazy to take it down. Lol . Sorry girlie. I just received the lotions(2) and oil in the mail Friday. I am trying to use up all the tubes of because I have. I am at the end of the jar and will be using the lotin shortly. Ok, I woke up this morning and the places on my face where it was brown is yellow. I love it! I use the oil on the body and face too but just a little because its really strong! I think I will use the oil/lotion at night and lotion in the monring. I have oily skin so this should slack on breaking me out.I can't wait until the summer time to see how yellow I get.
    mimi888 Posts: 71, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2009, 01:22 PM
    I've been using it for a few weeks now.. (haven't kept track of exactly how long).. have been consistently using the lotion only and I've seen results better than any other product I've used so far but it is a gradual change overall and still far from where I want to be. No complaints though, still lighter than I was. My hands use to be almost black...

I have ordered the cream and when it gets here going to try that- just on my body as some have mentioned it can cause you to break out.

Have NOT been able to find the oil.

Could one of you guys start selling this stuff on eBay!
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 10:54 AM

Hey may be it out of the place kind of question but where are you guys buying bioclaire lotion from? PLease tell me the site name.. thnx

Jan 28, 2009, 12:08 PM

Hi desikudi,

I buy mines from bhbtrading.com. My shippment come on Friday when I ordered moonday(holiday-MLK). I guess they shipped it Tuesday.
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 01:33 PM

Hey do you guys use the bioclaire oil and lotion twice a day or once a day? I've tried the bio lotion before just the lotion and I think it was too strong for me but a friend of mine who used it before suggested if the lotion is too strong for me I should apply a regular lotion over the bio lotion to decrease the potency of the bioclaire what do you guys think?

Jan 28, 2009, 04:03 PM

Sure go for it... I think the oil is too strong for me. I am using the oil/lotion at night while lotion in the am. Its slowly working on my problem areas. I say go for it... I think its all about which combo nation works for you. I am trying to find my balance. Ill let you know which way lightens me.

Jan 28, 2009, 04:49 PM

Okay thanks
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 08:59 PM

@ REDDIAMOND... dear I went to the site and typed bioclaire in search and it said no results found... are you sure they have it because I can't find it there!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 29, 2009, 01:45 PM

Have any of you used the oil on your face?
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Oh yeah, BIG MISTAKE. And to top it off I mixed it with the heavy cream! You know where this is going right? Breakout central. IMO the oil is used to moisturize the skin because I used it on my body and it made it so soft, but I also had some breakouts on my arm and I never breakout on my arm. I definitely would not recommend the oil for the face.

The cream and the oil have the same ingredients, so my only conclusion is that the oil made me breakout.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2009, 07:51 PM

Ahahah bhbtrading that's where I go to buy my lotions and soaps in bulk they are my people... they located in downtown manhattan.. they have everything or if they run out they order it right away...

Jan 29, 2009, 08:30 PM

See, I wish I had a great hair/beauty store like that? I woulldnt hardly order off the internet. I went to laffeyyette(sP) to look for hair store and one store has f&W products(I get my aha soapf rom there). I haven't found the bio claire in a store yet. I will continue to search for it. I mighthave to go to new orleans. Have you seen/tryed the xwhite? What have you used and it worked from bhb?

Jan 29, 2009, 08:52 PM

Kpangor I live in Newyork could you tell me where bhbtrading is located.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search