Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    It does smell a bit rancid, doesn't it?
    I learned to live with it. :p
    :eek:I guess I will have to too. So how long did it take to show any change for you? I know everybody's different but roughly is it days, weeks or months?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 12, 2009, 01:56 PM

I think it was a few weeks, maybe 2 weeks. I really can't remember, it was last year when I used this.
    Not really sure why I stopped? Maybe because I'm simply a product junkie and love to try new things. :p

Mar 13, 2009, 04:01 PM

Oh, cool... so what products are you curently using? I also like trying new products

Mar 13, 2009, 05:14 PM

At the moment I'm using an arbutin cream I got off eBay. It's not *that* expensive. Just type in Skin Bright lightening. It's like under £5. But I've used it on and off because of my acne. It has worked good. I would have probably got better results if I use it everyday.

I also use a high SPF everyday by No7. It's called "Anti Dark Spot Facial sunscreen" or something like that, it's SPF50. It's really good, doesn't block the pores.
    PSEssentials Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Mar 13, 2009, 08:13 PM

Get a very good sun block very quick, you have to partner your whitening creams with a very good sunblock at least SPF 30.
    Skin that is treated with whitening agents (melanin suppressants) or bleaching agents is very sensitive to heat/sun/uv you can get this outside or even while cooking in your kitchen, in front of a computer or TV screen. A good sunblock is necessary to prevent your skin from overreacting in producing melanin resulting to hyper pigmentation.

No whitening / lightening cream can be effective without proper skin care, your best defense for that beautiful velvety skin is a sunblock and a lot of Vit-C

Mar 15, 2009, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    At the moment I'm using an arbutin cream I got off eBay. It's not *that* expensive. Just type in Skin Bright lightening. It's like under £5. But I've used it on and off because of my acne. It has worked good. I would have probably got better results if I use it everyday.

I also use a high SPF everyday by No7. It's called "Anti Dark Spot Facial sunscreen" or something like that, it's SPF50. It's really good, doesn't block the pores.

Hi Punkchic ,

Being an expert on this (ligthening Products) I Just want to ask ?
    Is not Arbutin perse harmful and bannedd by FDA for use in he States
    I was just asking because when I was trying to get my creams registered by US-FDA I was
    Informed that having Arbutin on my creams will likely get them rejected

Tanks for the help

Bong
    mimi888 Posts: 71, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2009, 11:39 PM
    What happens if you stop bioclaire
    I stopped using bioclaire regularly (only applying like once a week) and I did get darker
    So I guess you need to keep using it it won't permanently lighten you

Mar 17, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PSEssentials View Post
    Hi Punkchic ,

Being an expert on this (ligthening Products) I Just want to ask ?
    is not Arbutin perse harmful and bannedd by FDA for use in he States
    I was just asking because when I was trying to get my creams registered by US-FDA I was
    informed that having Arbutin on my creams will likely get them rejected

Tanks for the help

Bong
    Hiya!

As far as I'm aware, hydroquinone is banned and not Arbutin.

Good luck with your creams!

Mar 18, 2009, 01:49 PM

I think my bioclaire must be fake because its not working ¬_¬
    How comes everyone seems to be getting quick results? And I can't even get my sunburt arms back to its original colour... hmm... I don't get it
    davon46409 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 02:57 PM
    HELLO EVERY ONE, I WOULD LIKE TO POST MY WONDERFUL RESULTS, I'VE EXPERIENCED WITH BIO CLAIRE. YES BIO CLAIRE HAS IT'S UPZ AND DOWNZ. BUT LIKE THEY SAY, IT'S ALWAYS DARKER JUST BEFORE THE DAWN

BEFORE

PROGRESSING

davon46409 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Now you have seen my starting stages, I'm am ready to show you guyz my results

PURE SATISFACTION

ANY QUESTIONS ANY ONE MAY HAVE, YOU CAN ADDRESS THEM TO ME HERE

Mar 18, 2009, 04:53 PM

LOL , that is very interesting.your sunburned arm can easily regain its color by applying a simple bleaching regiment and moisturizing cream
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by davon46409 View Post
    now yall have seen my starting stages, im am ready to show you guyz my results

PURE SATISFACTION

ANY QUESTIONS ANY ONE MAY HAVE, YOU CAN ADDRESS THEM TO ME HERE
    That's exactly how I was until I started getting the spots. I stopped using for like 3 days and then the results started to fade. All that work just for it to fade in 3 days? Thtas crazy!

Mar 19, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Omg davon please tell me everything you used!
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 12:07 PM
    How DAVON this is called success!! Congratulations and keep us the good work.

I know you are using Bio claire, but which one especially on your face. And also how long did it take to give you that drastic change?

Congrats!

Mar 20, 2009, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PSEssentials View Post
    LOL , that is very interesting.your sunburned arm can easily regain its color by applying a simple bleaching regiment and moisturizing cream
    Can you tell me the products to use?
    Cubano Kid Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 03:29 PM

Hey guys Im worried, I thought I had bought Bioclaire lotion but I actually bought BioClaire cream. I also bought the soap also. Anyone have any experience with the Cream?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 25, 2009, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubano Kid View Post
    Hey guys Im worried, I thought I had bought Bioclaire lotion but I actually bought BioClaire cream. I also bought the soap also. Anyone have any experience with the Cream?
    A lot of people said the cream is much stronger than the lotion.
    Cubano Kid Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    a lot of people said the cream is much stronger than the lotion.
    Really? I was nervous because the people who saw results said it was due to the Oil. Have you tried the cream?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 25, 2009, 05:48 PM

Nope, but a saw a lot of people write that the cream and oil are the strongest. I would suggest diluting the cream with regular lotion so it's not as strong. I've read a lot of posts and I think the main reason why people have so many bad side effects is because they use something strong to try to lighten their skin quickly, but the best thing I think is to lighten gradually. I remember one person who mixed both oil and cream with lotion and other stuff and didn't have any problems. You can always goggle remedies too. That's what I'm doing for now because I only want to lighten parts of my body that have become dark and uneven. I'm just doing some research before I use creams on my skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search