Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 07:27 AM
    I agree with Labella, it depends on batch. My first cream smelled like cat piss. But the second one had no smell at all. So since it is so cheap, you can buy another one somewhere else and see.
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Okayyy.. So I know a lot of you have had great success with Bio Claire. So I bought myself there oil, and there tub of body crème. At first, I would put on the oil and wait till it absorbed than put on the crème. For 5 days I did this. And I got little to NO results. Than I start putting the oil itself on my face at night, and the crème in the morning. With SUNSCREEN. For about... 4 weeks now. Overall the only results I got was a little brightness. Its weird, some mornings I wake up and I see that my face has a wonderful yellow undertone to it. All EVEN. Than other mornings I wake up and its back to normal =(. I thought Bio Claire would be so strong as to even make your skin "whiter".. Maybe Im doing something wrong? Maybe it's the tub of crème that's not that effectful? Next time I'm getting the body lotion because that's the one that's doing people good. So I'm going to be using the oil and body lotion. But I just want to know was I doing anything wrong??
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 10:57 PM
    By the way.. I am starting to peel a little. IDK if its because of the dryness? I have no clue. I wish I get this "white, veiny" look everyone else has been getting. But I see little to no results =(
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2008, 04:31 AM
    Hi,
    I have ordered the BC cream (jar) and the oil, started yesterday applying it randomly 2-3 times/day... haven't see anything yet because it is a little early to tell. A friend of mine been using it for a while and she have a very beautiful even skin tone.

so I noticed that most of you using the cream on the tub or the lotion... is there anybody tried the cream in the jar?? I have been told it is the fastest and more effective among the others! Please let me know... thanks :)
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 12:19 PM
    I heard a lot of people breaking out from the cream.
    Anyone used the lotion and broke out too? I have the lotion sitting in my bathroom but I am little scared because I break out very very easily.
    Anyway, I am still recovering from the acne caused by Makari night cream.
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Sep 10, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane92
    Okayyy.. So I know a lot of you have had great success with Bio Claire. So I went ahead and bought myself there oil, and there tub of body creme. At first, I would put on the oil and wait till it absorbed than put on the creme. For 5 days I did this. and I got little to NO results. Than I start putting the oil itself on my face at night, and the creme in the morning. with SUNSCREEN. for about...4 weeks now. Overall the only results I got was a little brightness. Its weird, some mornings I wake up and I see that my face has a wonderful yellow undertone to it. All EVEN. than other mornings I wake up and its back to normal =(. I thought Bio Claire would be so strong as to even make your skin "whiter".. Maybe Im doing something wrong? Maybe its the tub of creme thats not that effectful?? Next time im getting the body lotion because thats the one thats doing people good. So im going to be using the oil and body lotion. but i just want to kno was I doing anything wrong???
    I wouldn't call it "whiter." More brighter and then you start to go pale as in unhealthy pale. It took 7 weeks and I went pale and didn't like it at all so I stopped using it as much. As far as your body it's going to take a good few months before you see any big diffrence.

Quote Originally Posted by spotted
    Hi,
    i have ordered the BC cream (jar) and the oil, started yesterday applying it randomly 2-3 times/day... haven't see anything yet because it is a little early to tell. a friend of mine been using it for a while and she have a very beautiful even skin tone.

so i noticed that most of you using the cream on the tub or the lotion... is there anybody tried the cream in the jar??? i have been told it is the fastest and more effective among the others! please let me know.... thanks :)

The cream and the serum was the fastest but I went through stages. First the rash, then the veiny look, then the dry skin, next the red patches, then the itchy skin, then the dark patches. After about 3 months WHALLA! Beautiful brighter 3 shades lighter skin. Hey... no pain, no gain.
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Sep 13, 2008, 02:56 AM
    The cream and the serum was the fastest but I went through stages. First the rash, then the veiny look, then the dry skin, next the red patches, then the itchy skin, then the dark patches. After about 3 months WHALLA! Beautiful brighter 3 shades lighter skin. Hey... no pain, no gain.[/QUOTE]

Oooh my god!! Three month? I really need a fast acting cream because I have a very important event that is coming up so soon. In about a month and I really need something to lighten my arms and neck real fast even if it is temporary... please help!
    Kissiq Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Hi! I am new to this forum and joined only because I wanted to join this converstaion about skin lightening..

Well it sounds to me that you guys are lightneing the entire skin to get brown.. well I am by no means wanting to do that but I have a skin discolouration problem an di think thi sis the fast way to solve it.. anyone experience with lightening SPECIFIC areas lik ethe knees, elbows.. even places like between my legs which rub a bit and my feet resently seem darker. And I have a lot of spots on my arm and face.. an di think my back.. can anyone offer any advice as to how to lightening these specific areas?

Is it hard to lightening only some areas? If it better to lighten a few shades lighter then tan back to my normal complexion? Are there disadvantages to do that? What exfoliating products do you use? Is baking soda okay to use or harsh? Currently all I have, and haven't begun using is the bioclaire crème.. I once used the oil but I didn't use it consistently and I didn't observe the changed and I mixed it with my lotion as a girl told me to do.. she says its harsh and will burn yo quickly? Is this true..

Please give me some advice on this

Sep 13, 2008, 06:59 AM
    By the way do you think the oil could lighten dark spider vein stratch marks?

Sep 13, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gneiss
    Hun do you go to college? Many time the professor will tell you a research article thats is two years old is still valid information(sometimes even five years old).

I was using bio claire but i stopped in fear of what hq does for long term usage. A member on another board who is from the ivory coast clearly gave valid information about the company. She was not trying to tell people to stop using the product because she used it as well. But she wanted to inform people because there are serious side affects to long term usage of hq.

I have seen many lightening creams that states exactly what is the active ingrediant in lightening products. Weather it is arbutin, hq, kojic acid(which is inside) but the active ingrediant is "Natural bio vegetal activator"? What exactly is that?

I would rather be paronoid and safe, then in the long run have a messed up face and possibly other longterm affects.
    Kojic Acid is in the BC.. if u look at the ingredients you will see at the bottom.. its stated there:) :)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 13, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bella05
    I heard a lot of people breaking out from the cream.
    Anyone used the lotion and broke out too? I have the lotion sitting in my bathroom but I am little scared because i break out very very easily.
    Anyway, I am still recovering from the acne caused by Makari night cream.
    The crème broke me out so I switched to the lotion. The lotion appears to be formulated for acne/oily/combination skin.

Sep 13, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted
    The cream and the serum was the fastest but I went through stages. First the rash, then the veiny look, then the dry skin, next the red patches, then the itchy skin, then the dark patches. After about 3 months WHALLA! Beautiful brighter 3 shades lighter skin. Hey...no pain, no gain.
    Oooh my god!! Three month? I really need a fast acting cream because I have a very important event that is coming up so soon. In about a month and I really need something to lighten my arms and neck real fast even if it is temporary... please help! [/QUOTE]

Yeah I know 3 months sounds like a long time but I think the BC is relatively safe. With the emphasis on the "relative", there has been some debate on its safetly. I would be a little cautious of "overnight" skin lightening.
    bbscum Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 05:44 PM
    I am white with very fair complexion but I would like to even out my skin tone,
    Would bio-claire work for me?
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissiq
    Kojic Acid is in the BC.. if u look at the ingredients you will see at the bottom.. its stated there:) :)
    Hun, I have two eyes and I can read. I know kojic acid is inside. I choose not to use it anymore. I prefer not to risk my skin.

Sep 16, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bbscum
    I am white with very fair complexion but i would like to even out my skin tone,
    would bio-claire work for me?
    Yes, you could! Apply the cream to the uneven areas.

But I think something like meladerm would probably be best for you to use.
    bbscum Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Yeah it's just meladerm costs wayy too much for me! Haha, but I will try this out and I'll post back and tell you my results..
    teka01 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Sep 19, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Punkchic... so far evvery question I've posted has been deleted.I wasn't insulting anyone,nor advertising anything.I was wondering why have they been delelted??

Sep 19, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teka01
    punkchic...so far evvery question ive posted has been deleted.i wasnt insulting anyone,nor advertising anything.i was wondering why have they been delelted???
    I don't know. I'm not a moderator. Ask Curlyben or RickJ.
    asianlad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Hi everyone, I've been browsing this site for a while now, and I've been using Bio Claire for a week now so thought I'd get involved with the discussions.

I'm a South Asian male born and bred in London, 22 years old and of normal Pakistani complexion, i.e. not dark and not light, just in between. Difficult to describe really!

The problem I have is my arms, hands, elbows, toes and knees are considerably darker than the rest of my body. This is most probably due to sun damage but my hands, toes, knees and elbows are just naturally dark I think.

I've heard good things about Bio Claire oil so I've been using that for the past week or so, twice a day after showering and before bed.

A few things I've noticed:

1) The veins on my inner arm are more noticeable
    2) My skin on my arms and hands have become flaky
    3) My fingers are wrinkly as if I've spent too much time in the bath.

Are these all normal symptoms of using Bio claire oil? Also the oil is too harsh for the face, is the lotion more suitable?

Thanks guys, will keep posting my results in the following weeks.

Sep 21, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asianlad View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been browsing this site for a while now, and I've been using Bio Claire for a week now so thought I'd get involved with the discussions.

I'm a South Asian male born and bred in London, 22 years old and of normal Pakistani complexion, ie not dark and not light, just in between. Difficult to describe really!

The problem I have is my arms, hands, elbows, toes and knees are considerably darker than the rest of my body. This is most probably due to sun damage but my hands, toes, knees and elbows are just naturally dark I think.

I've heard good things about Bio Claire oil so I've been using that for the past week or so, twice a day after showering and before bed.

A few things I've noticed:

1) The veins on my inner arm are more noticeable
    2) My skin on my arms and hands have become flaky
    3) My fingers are wrinkly as if I've spent too much time in the bath.

Are these all normal symptoms of using Bio claire oil? Also the oil is too harsh for the face, is the lotion more suitable?

Thanks guys, will keep posting my results in the following weeks.
    Hi!
    From my experience and lots of others the veinyness seems to be common. Are you using just the oil?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search