Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darky90210 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 03:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    OMG I GOT MY FIRST COMPLIMENT YESTERDAY! I walked into the employees lounge at my job and my friend says " WHY YOU LOOK SO LIGHT?" my heart started beating fast lol and I started laughing I was like "I dont know girl, I guess my summer tan is fading" I know that was a stupid response but I had to think of something quick lol. OMG I wanted to cry because Ive used alot of products and I mean alot....and they were not cheap! and when I thought they were working, no one noticed it and people still called me dark. My self esteem was so low! My face and neck was the darkest on my body and that really sucked! But then I found this little cheap stuff called Bio Claire and my in world changed. Im not darkskinned no more! I can't believe I just said that but its true, its so true. IM BOUT TO CRY GIV ME A MINUTE......

oK IM BACK LMAO. Before I started using it I was like Kelly Rowland

and my face/neck was like Wesley Snipes LMAO

and now I can say with confidence im now around Michelle Wiliams

. Its only been 2 weeks and 3 days! I can't believe it! The results are coming really fast which makes me a little worried just a little lol. I know for a fact I'll have Beyonce's complexion

by March. UGH Beyonce is sooo gorgeous, her complexion glows! If I reach that color, Im going to die my hair like hers in that pic lol. I shower with the f n w soap in the AM and put Bio all over my body including face and I do the same thing at night lol thats all. I ran out of my first bottle today luckily I bought 2:p

Girl I hope u get the results you want :D
    Which because products did you use.
    cicichick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 05:03 PM

I think kelly color is very nice, I have experince with a lot of gel, hot movate,dermovate ,movate they work well but now I have stratch marks on my thighs,arm and boobs too much steriod.
    ultrasheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 10:37 PM

So those who said they are starting to use it..
    Does it work?
    Which one did you get (cream or lotion)?
    What website?

I am not african but I would like to lighten my skin in some areas. Would this work for me?
    ultrasheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 10:39 PM
    Also, do even the HQ free bio-claire products deviously contain HQ? :S Or has the company fixed that now?

I wish the company had an actual website.
    Xad Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 06:19 PM

Any good UK online companies selling BC products?

People who are using it at the moment, are doing a whole body lightening or just the face? If it's a whole body thing, how are you doing things like the back or more sensitive areas, or just leaving them?

Also, will the bad batch of BC (with the hydroquinone) have been recalled now, or is there still a high possibility of you ending up with a bad batch?
    BardotJones Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    waow labella great. ive been on bc for 4 days now using it on and off .so well see in 2 weeks what'll hapen
    Did it work for you?
    roxyfoxy18 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 07:13 PM

Hi I am a new member, but iv'e been using Bio Claire for 3 months now and I just want to say that it has totally transformed my skin.. (in a good way)! I am so happy with it, how do I post before and after pics?

Jun 18, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Ok I just read it... I am posting pics... I was a little scared because my face is lightening too quickly, but I have since stopped using it on my face, and am using it on my body so that I can have the same tone on both

Jun 18, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Oh sorry here is a before pic... 3 months ago
    lanijah Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 10:42 PM
    :)Hello Everyone, I heard so many great things about Bio Claire results so I decided to try it for myself. I order the soap and the lightening oil, because I hate putting on lotions and creams. Today is my first day using it, I will keep you posted on the results. I may post a picture of the results along the way. I was using this really good soap called Clear Fast but it contain H. However, it has been the best skin lightening soap I never used (and I've tried alot) but it has H in it and I want to use an all natural porduct.
    nehajain Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 12:44 AM

Hi where can I find this bio claire in kolkata

Jun 21, 2009, 10:03 PM
    nehajain I order mine online from JinnysMall.com which ships from london and also from Wholesale Beauty Supply, Discount Comestic Sales Online from Allbeautyessentials.com which ships from New Jersey, US. You can compare the prices. And as for my results: I COULD NOT BELIEVE I CLEARLY SAW RESULTS THE SAME DAY. After using it that morning and again at night I notice how clear my skin looked; brighter, but a really clear complexion.

Jun 30, 2009, 10:40 PM

I'm still using the bio claire soap, I'm about 2 or 3 shades lighter. Waiting on the cream to arrive in the mail. Will keep u updated.
    wonderlust Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 02:50 PM
    I just started using Bio Claire, but what am I to do with my lips?I don't want dark lips

Jul 12, 2009, 03:14 PM

Hi wonderlust, sorry I don't know anything to lighten your lips, try to do some reseach. Wish u luck, and if u find something please share, thank you.

Jul 12, 2009, 05:01 PM

Thanks Lanijah. I ordered makari pills and cream even before I ordered the bio clare oil.Am still waiting for the makari product and I hope all these will work.BTW its way too much work oiling my whole body twice a day so am on my way to asian store to buy papaya soap.

Jul 12, 2009, 06:02 PM

Ok, here's my remedy . I put a spray nozzle on my BC lightening oil. Spray over my body after a shower and rub in. however, you may be doing the best thing, because I Think papaya soap suppose to be a safe skin lightening, I've read comments that using Bio Claire Serum directly on the skin cause some kind of scares OR SOMETHING, PLEASE Don't THINK AM SAYING THIS IS TRUE, JUS READ SOME THINGS PPL POSTED ON THIS SITE. I haven't experienced it. But please tell me how the Makari Pills work. Let me know when you start taking them and the results. I've never taken whitening pills before. Have anyone heard of gluthione skin whitening pills? Do they work?
    pvboy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 06:55 AM
    Wonderlust you can put bio claire cream on your lips. I use the cream and oil mix on my lips twice a day and its lightens

Jul 15, 2009, 08:13 AM

Thanks Lanijah and Pvboy.I have used the bio claire on my face for a week now and the darkness from the sun is gone and the best part is I really don't have to smear heavy make up on my face. Anyway now am taking it easy with BC on my face(twice a week) because we all know its not that great of a product. Still waiting on Makari products.Does anyone know if the makari pills are steroids?

Jul 15, 2009, 09:19 AM

Yay the makari pills and cream just got here.. I was hoping the pills were going to be small tablets... but no capsules.. well lets see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search