Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BioClaire Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BioClaire View Post
    Thanks alot for your opinion, I find it very helpful.
    But my medincation for my acne isn't cream for my face, it's tablets.
    My skin colour is black my skin tone is dark medium brown.
    Just to make sure people know.

I use to use fair and lovely but it finished yesterday, I liked it because it make my skin very dry [I have oily sking problems] so I only used in when I was indoors, tough I couldn't use it and go outside because it made my skin look like I put powder on it.

I just woke up, took my acne medince treatment, did my routine exercise, took a bath and used BioClaire on my whole body including my face.

I will watch my face in the afternoon and apply the cream on my face again.
    And after coming back from the gym in the evening, I will take a bath and apply the cream on my whole body aswell as my face.

I will keep on posting, on how the cream is working for me
    Wash* Sorry for that spelling mistake, didn't proof read.
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi888 View Post
    I see the lightening there. It does look uneven. You can just cover that up with make up. I really like make up from "MAC studio fix" it gives your skin a flawless smooth look. I don't know if you have MAC where you live but where I live MAC is the only place where you can get decent make up for dark skin people. Just walk in and they can match your skin tone to the right color.

M·A·C Cosmetics | Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
    That's exactly what I use - mac studio fix! I would recommend it to anyone. I know that the bio claire is working because I used to be about shade NW45 now I use my sisters when her back is turned - and that's NW43! Still got a way to go but its getting there...
    TuuTuu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 03:25 AM
    Hey Guys, I read this message board before I went out and bought Bio Claire, so I decided to log in and let you guys no what is going on. I bought the soap, creame and Oil. I am too scare to put it on my face, so I just wash my face with the soap once per day. I use the oil and cream on the rest of my body. I am carmel -medium brown. So I'm not that dark . I would say that I have been using Bio Claire for about 3 days now. I use it once per day cause I am too lazy to apply it 3 times daily... lolz. Well it did even out my skin so far, made my legs a little flaky and dry. AND I have notice creepy green veins. Is this normal?? Im kind of scared.. because I only use it once daily. Im not dark skin so I guess that's y its working kind of face. But the veins freak me out a little. I want to use it on my face but I had some pimples and I'm using the Tazorac Gel for it, and my pimples are going away but it makes my skin sensitive. When I was my face with Bio Claire soap and leave it on for a minute, it just burns my face and makes it extra sensitive... n screaming for moisterizer. So that's Y I'm spectical. But I want my face to get light too. So what do I do? What can I use for my face. Which of all the bio claire products can I use on my face? Should I try the cream or the oil? Or both? I use both on my body.
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2009, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Its A New Day View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to this forum and its been a while since anyone posted their Bio Clair results. After reading all of the Bio Clair posts I finally ordered the cream, lotion, and oil a few weeks ago and I've been using it for 2 weeks now. I mixed the cream with the oil and used it on my body and the lotion on my face. (Right now i have switched to using the cream mixture on my face).

For starters I am a mocha complexion generally, but my skin is very uneven and is various different shades all around so I just want one uniform color overall. I have sensitive and acne prone skin so I understood the risk I was taking.

To be quite honest I was scared but I am glad I took the risk because so far even though I had a few breakouts, my face has taken on a beautiful glow and I see lighter patches of skin peeking through--no itchiness or dry skin. Since my skin accepted the products so well I decided to start the cream mixture on my face.

To counteract the breakouts I applied prescription Tretinoin and some zinc on the zits after applying Bio Clair.

My body hasn't really lightened yet so I'll keep you guys posted with the following weeks. If my result are good I may post before and after pics.

Its been a while since I posted but overall this is what Bio Clair did to me: a minor lightening effect on my face solely, no lightening on my body, but it did start to thin the skin on my thighs and my neck because I started to bruise easily in that area. Last but not least: HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BREAKOUTS OF ACNE! I mentioned earlier that I had acne prone skin but this product just really did a number on my face and thankfully it took weeks but my face has cleared up and I will be seeing the dermi next week and I am still on the hunt for a product to remove the acne scars, won't break me out, and even out my tone. Any suggestions?
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 08:36 AM

Hi guys... I have been reading all these posts for awhile but now I want to take a step towards safe skin whitening. I am an indian female , not too light or not too dark and I have just ordered likas papaya soap as it said it was herbal and claimed to do safe whitening with time. I also use natural stuff like cucumber and lemon at home which helps me but only little bit. I want to try bio claire product and as everyone mentions here that it has kojic acid and some natural stuff that makes me eager to try it out. I am posting a picture here and you can see what skin color I have right now.http://img1.chakpak.com/se_images/10...-wallpaper.jpg

So pppl who have had positive results from this please tell me where to buy it from and what to use like lotion, oil, or crème ?

Thanks all of you and have happy and safe whitening.I want to look like this so please help me... http://businesswireindia.com/attachments/Priyanka.JPG
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 12, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by desikudi View Post
    Thnx all of you and have happy and safe whitening.I want to look like this so please help me ...http://businesswireindia.com/attachments/Priyanka.JPG

I doubt Bio Claire will make you look that white!!
    The only thing that can make you white is monobenzone but then that is for vitiligo patients. If a normal skinned person used it, they could end up patchy and who else knows what.

Jan 12, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Its been a while since I posted but overall this is what Bio Clair did to me: a minor lightening effect on my face solely, no lightening on my body, but it did start to thin the skin on my thighs and my neck because I started to bruise easily in that area. Last but nto least: HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BREAKOUTS OF ACNE! I mentioned earlier that I had acne prone skin but this product just really did a number on my face and thankfully it took weeks but my face has cleared up and I will be seeing the dermi next week and I am still on the hunt for a product to remove the acne scars, won't break me out, and even out my tone. Any suggestions?
    I have quite acne prone skinn too. The cream did not help, but switching to the lotion helped.
    BioClaire Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 10:15 AM
    It's has been two weeks now, I have been using BioClaire Skin Lightening Body lotion (3times a day).

And people have already said my skin tone has lighten a lot.
    Even tough I have acne (while taking the medication) been using BioClaire on my face and whole body, and I'm happy with the results so far.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Jan 14, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Desikudi, both the pics are of the same girl and the 2nd pic has been airbrushed heavily; so I don't think it's achievable... :rolleyes:

You can lighten with BC though... you'll get results sooner if you exfoliate your skin regularly before applying the BC... I found the "dermaflannel" very good for exfoliation... you can also use the kojic acid soap/glutathione soaps etc...

I found the dermaflannel on eBay BTW; if anyone's wondering... lol

Jan 17, 2009, 04:19 AM
    Its been a while since I posted but overall this is what Bio Clair did to me: a minor lightening effect on my face solely, no lightening on my body, but it did start to thin the skin on my thighs and my neck because I started to bruise easily in that area. Last but nto least: HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BREAKOUTS OF ACNE! I mentioned earlier that I had acne prone skin but this product just really did a number on my face and thankfully it took weeks but my face has cleared up and I will be seeing the dermi next week and I am still on the hunt for a product to remove the acne scars, won't break me out, and even out my tone. Any suggestions?
    Well I never had acne prone skin all my life... jus like a few pimples... or so but when I hit 19 I don't know what happened and I had like these huge pimple on my cheeks... I went to the dermatalogist and she prescribe The Tazorac Gel and this has helped remove all the acne but it kind of dries up your skin so she give me this lotion its called Cerave Lotion and it is amazing... it does not clog your pores and u apply it first and den you apply the Tazorac Gel. It will not help you the first 2 weeks cause that's how it works... but after 3 months I will assure you that all your acne will be gone. I even tried ProActive... it suckzzzz... dont even waste your money... But let me tell you the Cerave Lotion is sooooo awsome... it even out my face complection and helps with oil and stuff. And you can put it on and apply makeup over it.

When I start applying the Bio Claire lotion on my face I will apply that Cerave Lotion first and because it doesn't clog your pores and it repairs your skin.

Bio Claire Update:

I been using it for like 6 days now , on and off.
    but I onli use it once a day. I mix the oil and crème together for my whole body.
    I got the veiny look after the 3 or 4th day.
    Then I stop for like 2 days and notice that I got this really red, painfull, itchy pimples all over my chest. Thank god its winter... because I can hide it.
    I would say my skin is kind of smooth... nothing dramatic yet... because I haven't realli been using it 2 or 3 times a day... onli once.
    I will keep posting my experience with bio Claire. So stay tuned.

X0XO
    TuuTuu

Jan 17, 2009, 04:26 AM
    so for your acne get tazorac gel, im preety sure your derma will prob give you the same thing because that is what mines gave me. She also give a like a tropical lotion to help with the marks. I can give you the name if you want.
    The cerave lotion will even out your completion and give you this realli nice glow....do some research on it and you will see how amazing it really is ....it was designed by dermatolagists to help repairing skin, preven wrinkles etc. There is a website so just google it.
    Any more questions you have just message me i will be happy to help.:)

Jan 17, 2009, 04:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by desikudi View Post
    hi guys ....i have been reading all these posts for awhile but now i want to take a step towards safe skin whitening. I am an indian female , not too light or not too dark in color and i have just ordered likas papaya soap as it said it was herbal and claimed to do safe whitening with time. I also use natural stuff like cucumber and lemon at home which helps me but only little bit. I want to try bio claire product and as everyone mentions here that it has kojic acid and some natural stuff that makes me eager to try it out. I am posting a picture here and you can see what skin color i have right now.http://img1.chakpak.com/se_images/10...-wallpaper.jpg

so pppl who have had postive results from this please tell me where to buy it from and what to use like lotion, oil, or creme ?

Thnx all of you and have happy and safe whitening.i want to look like this so please help me ...http://businesswireindia.com/attachments/priyanka.jpg
    Sweety the onli person that white and pale is edward cullen... and you would have to be a vampire to achieve a complection like that.. :)
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 03:19 PM

I think people should use the lotion! It's the safest one out of the bunch IMO. It works really fast on the face, ears, neck, arms, and lower legs. But it takes a while for the rest of your body to catch up but its worth the wait! I did get a few acne bumps on my cheek but I use an exfoilating soap so the bumps where gone in like 4 days. Im seeing excellent results will the fair and white exfiolating soap and the bio claire lotion. I used to hate going to american eagle and looking in the mirrors and my face was so ugly and dark but today I walked pass one but I did a double take and backed up and looked into the mirror and started smiling and touching my face and I said omg my face is so light lol my friend was like "concieted much"

I'm so glad I found something that works!
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 06:01 AM
    Hi guys,
    Ive just got my bio claire products. I got the oil, cream, soap n lotion. I was wondering which is best 2 use n mix with the oil, the lotion or the cream? Has anyone mixed all 3 together, did this produce good results?
    Is either the lotion or the cream stronger?
    Thanks in advance for your help :-)
    Jojo

Jan 19, 2009, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Ive just got my bio claire products. I got the oil, cream, soap n lotion. I was wondering which is best 2 use n mix with the oil, the lotion or the cream? Has anyone mixed all 3 together, did this produce good results?
    Is either the lotion or the cream stronger?
    Thanx in advance for your help :-)
    Jojo
    I've never mixed them together. But I've read the oil is the strongest! The cream broke me out, so I switched to the lotion. I found them 2 quite similar. :)
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jan 19, 2009, 01:56 PM

Hi guys,
    I come here for some advice with bio claire. My lightening products consist of bio claire oil, b.c. cream in tub and idole exfloitate soap and f n w soap(orange) exfloitate soap. I have been using it for a least 1 week (2 weeks on wendesday). On my arms and legs I am getting lighter. I can see more yellow undertones. My face was lightening but the think is right now my (check) have like this filmy skin . Like you can feel the different texture of the skin on my cheeks compared to other skin.Other places on my face is tryint to peel like my chin and such but I figure my cheeks have thicker skin. I think I should continue to use my reg. Exflioate 2x a day and apply the cream/oil 2x. Is there any other sehggestions? I have seen pics of b.c users n there skin is nice and bright/whiter. I was thinking about trying the lotion and maybe see better results from that. Some advice, anyone? Thanks a lot.

Jan 20, 2009, 01:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    Hi guys,
    I come here for some advice with bio claire. My lightening products consist of bio claire oil, b.c. cream in tub and idole exfloitate soap and f n w soap(orange) exfloitate soap. I have been using it for a least 1 week (2 wks on wendesday). On my arms and legs I am getting lighter. I can see more yellow undertones. My face was lightening but the think is right now my (check) have like this filmy skin . Like you can feel the different texture of the skin on my cheeks compared to other skin.Other places on my face is tryint to peel like my chin and such but I figure my cheeks have thicker skin. I think I should continue to use my reg. Exflioate 2x a day and apply the cream/oil 2x. Is there any other sehggestions? I have seen pics of b.c users n there skin is nice and bright/whiter. I was thinking about tryin the lotion and maybe see better results from that. Some advice, anyone? thanks a lot.
    Hey girl I use the F N W orange ecfoliating soap and the bio claire lotion only and I'm seeing amazing results. My face neck legs and arms has gotten so light. I also haven't experienced peeling which is a good thing IMO.
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jan 20, 2009, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TuuTuu View Post
    Well I never had acne prone skin all my life....jus like a few pimples.....or so but when i hit 19 i dont know what happened and i had like these huge pimple on my cheeks...I went to the dermatalogist and she prescribe The Tazorac Gel and this has helped remove all the acne but it kinda dries up ur skin so she give me this lotion its called Cerave Lotion and it is amazing ....it does not clog ur pores and u apply it first and den you apply the Tazorac Gel. It will not help you the first 2 weeks cause thats how it works ....but after 3 months i will assure you that all your acne will be gone. I even tried ProActive....it suckzzzz...dont even waste your money...But let me tell you the Cerave Lotion is sooooo awsome......it even out my face complection and helps with oil and stuff. and you can put it on and apply makeup over it.

When i start applying the Bio Claire lotion on my face i will apply that Cerave Lotion first and because it doesnt clog your pores and it repairs your skin.

Bio Claire Update:

I been using it for like 6 days now , on and off.
    but i onli use it once a day. I mix the oil and creme together for my whole body.
    I got the veiny look after the 3 or 4th day.
    Then I stop for like 2 days and notice that i got this really red, painfull, itchy pimples all over my chest. Thank god its winter ....cuz i can hide it.
    i wud say my skin is kinda smooth ....nothing dramatic yet.....cuz i havent realli been using it 2 or 3 times a day ....onli once.
    I will keep posting my experience with bio Claire. So stay tuned.

X0XO
    TuuTuu

Thanks for the suggestion TuuTuu. I have been using Tretinoin which has worked well for me but I have post-acne marks so I just visited my dermi the other day and she prescribed me Tri-Luma, which consists of tretinoin and 4% HQ. The only thing is it costs abut $200+ a pop. I'll see how that goes. In regards to Bio Claire again, it did not work well for me so I passed it on to my sister, and it really lightened and brightened her skin remarkably! I would say she is one shade lighter and very much brighter. So I cannot totally rule out Bio Clair for everyone because everyone's skin is different, even those with the same genes!
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jan 20, 2009, 08:10 AM
    Thanks for the information. LAst night my skin peeled and my texture is so much better. You can see the difference in skin tones. It like a nice bright color. It'll be 2 weeks in a little bit. I ncant wait for it to be 1 month then 2 months etc because of the results peopple have gotten. 3-7 shades lighter. But I can say it does work but I have to be patient by 3 months I should be where I want to be. Weezing, what's your before and after color like? How long have you ben using it? I am running out so I need to place another order. I want the lotion and oil. I am good on the exflo. Soap for now. I get those at a beauty store one the way home from college. I am excited because the results are coming and I know how light it can get the skin.. whats yyour skin regium with bio claire?
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Hey girl I use the F N W orange ecfoliating soap and the bio claire lotion only and i'm seeing amazing results. My face neck legs and arms has gotten so light. I also havent experienced peeling which is a good thing IMO.

Jan 23, 2009, 01:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    Thanks for the information. LAst night my skin peeled and my texture is so much better. You can see the difference in skin tones. It like a nice bright color. It'll be 2 weeks in a little bit. I ncant wait for it to be 1 month then 2 months ect because of the results peopple have gotten. 3-7 shades lighter. But I can say it does work but I have to be patient by 3 months I should be where I want to be. Weezing, whats your before and after color like? how long have you ben using it? I am runnin out so I need to place another order. I want the lotion and oil. I am good on the exflo. soap for now. I get those at a beauty store one the way home from college. I am excited because the results are coming and I know how light it can get the skin ..whats yyour skin regium with bio claire?
    OMG I GOT MY FIRST COMPLIMENT YESTERDAY! I walked into the employees lounge at my job and my friend says " WHY YOU LOOK SO LIGHT?" my heart started beating fast lol and I started laughing I was like "I dont know girl, I guess my summer tan is fading" I know that was a stupid response but I had to think of something quick lol. OMG I wanted to cry because Ive used a lot of products and I mean a lot... and they were not cheap! And when I thought they were working, no one noticed it and people still called me dark. Myself esteem was so low! My face and neck was the darkest on my body and that really sucked! But then I found this little cheap stuff called Bio Claire and my in world changed. Im not darkskinned no more! I can't believe I just said that but its true, its so true. IM About TO CRY GIV ME A MINUTE...

OK IM BACK LMAO. Before I started using it I was like Kelly Rowland

And my face/neck was like Wesley Snipes LMAO

And now I can say with confidence I'm now around Michelle Wiliams

. Its only been 2 weeks and 3 days! I can't believe it! The results are coming really fast which makes me a little worried just a little lol. I know for a fact I'll have Beyonce's complexion

By March. UGH Beyonce is sooo gorgeous, her complexion glows! If I reach that color, Im going to die my hair like hers in that pic lol. I shower with the f n w soap in the AM and put Bio all over my body including face and I do the same thing at night lol that's all. I ran out of my first bottle today luckily I bought 2:p

Girl I hope you get the results you want :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search