Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Dec 8, 2008, 04:23 PM

I'd like to know that as well
    I have been using bio claire the cream and the oil for about a week now. I haven't seen anything different about my skin so should I stop or is it waay too early to tell?
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2008, 01:16 PM

Hey no one brownsugar.. keep using it, reading all the reviews it will take abit of time.. keep me posted on your results I have ordered mine just waiting 4 it to get deliverd. Wil keep you updated.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 9, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by no1brownsugar View Post
    i'd like to know that as well
    I have been using bio claire the cream and the oil for about a week now. I haven't seen anything different about my skin so should I stop or is it waay too early to tell??
    Stick with it for a few more weeks. Are you using sunblock by the way? :)

Dec 11, 2008, 03:40 AM

No I'm not at the moment - its winter where I'm from so the sun is hardly out. Why? Should I be?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 11, 2008, 01:39 PM
    no im not at the moment - its winter where i'm from so the sun is hardly out. why? should i be??
    Ahh. I'm from the UK too. You should be using an SPF, even if it's winter because the UV rays still come through the clouds. I use SPF15 which is in my foundation.

Dec 12, 2008, 02:25 PM

Oh OK, cool. Note taken! Thanks :D
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    Omg!!!!!!!!!!! This Bc Routine Is Working Too Fast B4 My Eyes I Woke Up This Morning My Face Was So Pale My Husband Was Like R Doing To Yrself Looooooooool Omg And Also I Looked In The Miror And Start Seeing Signs Of Green Veins On My Chest Looooool Not Funny But Seriously I Have To Give Up On The Bc Or Should I Just Use The Lotion Alone?. Everybody Is Noticing Already How Soooo Light Am Getting And Am Kinda Scare Too At The Same Time The Way Its Lightening So Fast I Dont Wanna Get Dark In A Few Weeks Loooooooool So Ama Just Stop Bc 4 Now And Just Use A Good Skin Lightening Soap 4 Now...
    Hey, I read your results with the bio claire I'm happy it worked for you. I wanted to know how you are using it? Are you using the oil and lotion on face together? And what are you using elsewhere? (pz don't mind me asking) I have started using it but have got big red spots on my face is that normal.
    mimi888 Posts: 71, Reputation: 3

Dec 21, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Link to purchase?
    Hi, could someone pm me the link to where you guys purchased bio claire. I'm interested in the lotion as I have sensitive (acne prone) skin.

Jan 1, 2009, 01:17 PM
    using bioclaire
    I got my bottle of bioclaire lotion and started using it yesterday. I see areas that I had hyperpigmentation are lightening and slight lightening in other areas. I hope with continued use I see more lightening. My concern is that I'm going to run out of this stuff pretty quickly. How long does a bottle of the lotion last you guys following the directions on the bottle to apply it 3X/day for the first week and twice a day after that..
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi888 View Post
    i got my bottle of bioclaire lotion and started using it yesterday. i see areas that i had hyperpigmentation are lightening and slight lightening in other areas. i hope with continued use i see more lightening. my concern is that im going to run out of this stuff pretty quickly. how long does a bottle of the lotion last you guys following the directions on the bottle to apply it 3X/day for the first week and twice a day after that..
    Wow u started lightening really fast! I knew there was something special about that lotion that's exactly why I baught 2! And it will be in hands tomorrow:p. What kind of soap do you use? I baught the fair and white exfiolating and lightening soap because I heard its really good

Jan 4, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Wow u started lightening really fast! I knew there was something special about that lotion thats exactly why i baught 2! And it will be in hands tomorrow:p. What kind of soap do you use? I baught the fair and white exfiolating and lightening soap because I heard its really good
    Hey, the lightening I'm seeing is subtle. The areas that might have lightened the most are parts that were a bit hyperpigmented. So, in the past few days I'd say it made me look more smoother in complexion. I am almost out of this bottle of lotion in less than a week and I don't think I'm over using it.. just following the instructions on the label.

I think the reason we have different results from these whitening products is first our skins are different but another thing is that many of us have already been dodging the sun and using skin lightening products already so when we try a new product there isn't much change from base line.. . but someone who has a tanned face for example from sun exposure when first time using a product may see a big change..

I'm not sure if ill get the lightening result from bioclaire that I want... ive always dodged the sun and used skin brightening/lightening products so I may already be as close to as light my skin can be..

Ill just keep using this stuff and see if there's any long term lightening effects though..

Just wish I could find a store around my area that sells this stuff so I could avoid shipping costs :rolleyes:

Oh, right now I'm using an exfoliating body wash

Jan 4, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Hi I'm back! I've been using bio claire for over a month now and I am seeing results, however uneven they may be. My mother has started asking if I've been using anything but I told her no - I know exactly what she'd say if she knew the truth lol
    Anyway, I thought id post my results to give some people hope. I'm not endorsing the product (heaven forbid) but I'm sharing my experience and I hope you lot can do the same

p.s. I'm using the product on my dark marks from scars but it doesn't seem to be working. For those who have used it - should it take longer?

Jan 4, 2009, 06:58 PM

Omgoodness I didn't think it would come out that big!
    See the lightening around my mouth?

Jan 5, 2009, 10:25 AM
    omgoodness i didnt think it would come out that big!!
    see the lightening around my mouth??
    O yea I see it. What are you using?
    BioClaire Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 03:13 PM

I just purchased the Bio Cliare body lotion, I'm male around my late teens.

I have acne, and due to my acne treatment my skin complexion has darken.

I'm going to start using Bio clair lightening body lotion, on my face and whole body.

Hopefully I will get the same results as labella.

Jan 5, 2009, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BioClaire View Post
    I just purchased the Bio Cliare body lotion, I'm male around my late teens.

I have acne, and due to my acne treatment my skin complexion has darken.

I'm going to start using Bio clair lightening body lotion, on my face and whole body.

Hopefully i will get the same results as labella.
    Also, I want to know the long terms affects of using Bio Claire, if it does lighten my skin will I stay light as long I use it vice versa (God Forbid) If my skin starts to get darker.

Wish me luck, pray for me that this cream clears my face and makes my complexion light.
    And over the christmas hoildays I have put on weight, and have started working out, doing situps, crunches, weights & jogging to lose weight.

Will this help my skin complexion become lighter?

Jan 5, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Also, I want to know the long terms affects of using Bio Claire, if it does lighten my skin will I stay light as long I use it vice versa (God Forbid) If my skin starts to get darker.

Wish me luck, pray for me that this cream clears my face and makes my complexion light.
    and over the christmas hoildays I have put on weight, and have started working out, doing situps, crunches, weights & jogging to lose weight.

I wish I knew the answer but I don't but my bio clare lotion arrived today and I suffer from the same skin problems you have and my skin complexion is medium brown kind of dark brown. You should orderd an exfoliating soap like fair and white

Jan 5, 2009, 06:19 PM

and over the christmas hoildays I have put on weight, and have started working out, doing situps, crunches, weights & jogging to lose weight.

Hey, bioclaire, depending on your age i.e.. If you're going through puberty etc you can be prone to acne. I think you should tackle one problem at a time. Tackle the acne problem -eat well and exercise like you are starting to do and it may help.. with time as you grow out of the teen years you'll likely grow out of the bad skin too . For the dark skin try to just wear sunscreen and avoid too much sun exposure. These skin lightening products in my opinion I think deteriorates your skin (just my opinion). For instance, when I used fair lovely my skin looked grey/ashy and it lost it's natural elasticity and made me look old. I stopped using the stuff and my face is back to normal now. That's why I no longer use them on my face.

To get my skin healthy looking I like to use a face wash. I really like Olay face wash (for combination/oily skin). I find that it gives my face a glow and it does make me look brighter. I'd recommend it to everyone just to try it. It's specifically the one for combination/oily skin that gives me the glow I don't think the other ones have the same effect. Here's a picture-->

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA280_.jpg

Just my opinion, goodluck :)

Jan 5, 2009, 06:28 PM
    hi im back! ive been using bio claire for over a month now and i am seeing results, however uneven they may be. my mother has started asking if ive been using anything but i told her no - i know exactly what she'd say if she knew the truth lol
    anywho, i thought id post my results to give some people hope. im not endorsing the product (heaven forbid) but im sharing my experience and i hope you lot can do the same

p.s. im using the product on my dark marks from scars but it doesnt seem to be working. for those who have used it - should it take longer??
    I see the lightening there. It does look uneven. You can just cover that up with make up. I really like make up from "MAC studio fix" it gives your skin a flawless smooth look. I don't know if you have MAC where you live but where I live MAC is the only place where you can get decent make up for dark skin people. Just walk in and they can match your skin tone to the right color.

M·A·C Cosmetics | Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

Jan 5, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi888 View Post
    Hey, bioclaire, depending on your age ie. if you're going through puberty etc you can be prone to acne. I think you should tackle one problem at a time. Tackle the acne problem -eat well and exercise like you are starting to do and it may help..with time as you grow out of the teen years you'll likely grow out of the bad skin too . For the dark skin try to just wear sunscreen and avoid too much sun exposure. These skin lightening products in my opinion I think deteriorates your skin (just my opinion). For instance, when I used fair lovely my skin looked grey/ashy and it lost it's natural elasticity and made me look old. I stopped using the stuff and my face is back to normal now. That's why I no longer use them on my face.

To get my skin healthy looking I like to use a face wash. I really like Olay face wash (for combination/oily skin). I find that it gives my face a glow and it does make me look brighter. I'd recommend it to everyone just to try it. It's specifically the one for combination/oily skin that gives me the glow I don't think the other ones have the same effect. Here's a picture-->

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA280_.jpg

just my opinion, goodluck :)

Thanks a lot for your opinion, I find it very helpful.
    But my medincation for my acne isn't cream for my face, it's tablets.
    My skin colour is black my skin tone is dark medium brown.
    Just to make sure people know.

I use to use fair and lovely but it finished yesterday, I liked it because it make my skin very dry [I have oily sking problems] so I only used in when I was indoors, tough I couldn't use it and go outside because it made my skin look like I put powder on it.

I just woke up, took my acne medince treatment, did my routine exercise, took a bath and used BioClaire on my whole body including my face.

I will watch my face in the afternoon and apply the cream on my face again.
    And after coming back from the gym in the evening, I will take a bath and apply the cream on my whole body as well as my face.

I will keep on posting, on how the cream is working for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search