Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelove_kiki Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Hey everyone,I was interested in Bio Claire about a month ago,but I just HAD to do more research on this stuff,to make sure it was safe.somthing about it, just didn't seem right to me, from the description people have been posting about this "veiny look."This means it has a steroid in it. Even though it may have been doing good for some people,this product may cause damage in the long run.I think if you are still interested in purchasing it, you should actually got to a DOCTOR to see if it is OK for you to use & find out the ingridients in it! Hydroquinone is not the only dangerous chemical put in lighteners. I suggest papaya soap for anyone who wants to keep an even skin tone/brighten it.

^ I saw bio claire in this video in the beginning.lol

Jan 31, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Sorry,here is the video

YouTube - VC2: Family of Skin Bleachers
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelove_kiki View Post
    That bottle of Bio Claire Lotion in that video is the fake one which has Hydroquinone in it and it says so on the bottle. I can tell because the girl is way lighter on the one with hydroquinone and she looks darker on the one with out. They did a comparison on the Bright Skin forum.

Im seeing excellent resutls with Bio Claire lotion. I can see my viens on my arm really good and I was kind of worried but I looked at my sister's arm and I could see hers really good as well. But my viens only appear when Im straining my arm. And from what I read/heard, if mercury is in it you'll get stretch marks
    TuuTuu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 02:17 AM

Bio Claire UpDate

Well as you know I been using the bio claire creame and oil, I put the oil first and then add the creame on top,and I shower with the soap.

After a week and half of using the bio claire... the darker parts of my body like the knees, butt etc... ARE SOO DRIED... that when I tries to walk to move around it hurts so bad like its pulling on the skin.. Ouch... so I'm laying off the BC rite now, and I'm moisterizing those spots with regular lotions... and its still hurting but not as bad. Im going to start using it again... when the crème finish imma go get the lotion.. because that cream and oil stuff is kind of too much for mah skin to handle...

Oh I don't use either products on my face... I use the bio claire soap on my face . I leave it on for like a min and wash it off... it kind of lightens it... I just want my face to get use to the product so when I start using it... it wudnt be too much stress on mah skin. :(

And remember I used the oil and cream together once a day and imagine how dry it made mah skin... wat if I was doing it 3 times a day like it says on the bottle? Oye!!

I also got a lot of red pimples all over mah chest and back : (

Anyway... I will update you guys on what more I notice while using this product!
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 1, 2009, 11:10 AM
    OMG, I am going through the same thing with the dry skin feeling like my skin is being pulled on. I feel it on the back of my legs, and sides of my stomach. Its very dry and feels like it needs to peel. I thought I was the only one. So should I apply less or stop for a min? I only use it 2x a day. Am- just the lotion. Pm- I mix the oil/lotion together. It'll be a month this week. I can wait until like 3-6 months. That's when you get really pale!
    Quote Originally Posted by TuuTuu View Post
    Bio Claire UpDate

Well as you know i been using the bio claire creame and oil, i put the oil first and then add the creame on top,and i shower with the soap.

After a week n half of using the bio claire ...the darker parts of my body like the knees, butt etc.....ARE SOO DRIED.....that when i tries to walk to move around it hurts so bad like its pulling on the skin ..Ouch....so im laying off the BC rite now, and im moisterizing those spots with regular lotions....and its still hurting but not as bad. Im going to start using it again...when the creme finish imma go get the lotion ..cuz that cream n oil stuff is kinda too much for mah skin to handle....

Oh i dont use either products on my face....i use the bio claire soap on my face . I leave it on for like a min and wash it off ...it kinda lightens it.....i just want my face to get use to the product so when i start using it ...it wudnt be too much stress on mah skin. :(

And remember i used the oil n cream together once a day and imagine how dry it made mah skin...wat if i was doing it 3 times a day like it says on the bottle?? Oye!!!

I also got a lot of red pimples all over mah chest and back : (

Anyways ....i will update u guys on wat more i notice while using dis product!!

Feb 1, 2009, 05:27 PM

Well I have stopped it for like a few days now and I'm using like regular lotion to soften and moisterize the areas that feel so dry... I think you should too... and then you can continue it again : )
    cecille Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 07:01 PM

Hi Curlyben,

Check the site below:

Skin Whitening Review

Amazing information very objective comparison.
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Has anyone experienced any streaking with Bio Claire? I used a trial tube of Tri Luma which has 4% HQ and my face took to it too well, so now I'm left with some areas of my face lighter than the others, and this is not the look I was going for at all. I am now trying to even out the darker areas with Bio Claire, but my questions is has anyone experienced any streaking with the Bio Claire and if so how did you deal with it? Please help!

Feb 5, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Its A New Day View Post
    Has anyone experienced any streaking with Bio Claire? I used a trial tube of Tri Luma which has 4% HQ and my face took to it too well, so now I'm left with some areas of my face lighter than the others, and this is not the look I was going for at all. I am now trying to even out the darker areas with Bio Claire, but my questions is has anyone experienced any streaking with the Bio Claire and if so how did you deal with it? Please help!
    Wow I thought the max limit was 2%

Feb 5, 2009, 10:06 PM
    You would think so right, but no you can get 4%, 10% by prescription from a doctor. I went to a dermatologist... I think it is was too strong for me and now I have bleached areas on my face. The crazy thing about it was that I only used it for 3 days! Any suggestions?
    sexyness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 11:49 AM

I'm naturally light skin and I'm using bioclaire soap and it helps to even out my skin tone on my face.it works. The soap is not so strong as the cream so I recommend people to use the soap instead of the cream for a first try

Feb 9, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    OMG, I am going through the same thing with the dry skin feeling like my skin is being pulled on. I feel it on the back of my legs, and sides of my stomach. Its very dry and feels like it needs to peel. I thought I was the only one. So should I apply less or stop for a min? I only use it 2x a day. Am- just the lotion. Pm- I mix the oil/lotion together. It'll be a month this week. I can wait until like 3-6 months. Thats when you get really pale!
    Hey Hun, to help wit the dry skin feeling like it is being pulled on I bought the Fair and white exfoilating soap... and IT really works... like it peels out all da unwanted skin and gives you a nice glow... I suggest you get it (its cost like 10 dollars) for the dry skin.

Feb 9, 2009, 06:30 AM

When I firsted bought bio claire products, I got the crème, oil and soap. I mix both the oil and crème and put it on once a day... I gave me the red bumpy pimples on mah chest and made my skinn realli dry. ( I used the fair and white soap to help with the dry skin and it was Awsome!. lolz)

Now I got the Lotion since they finish and to me the lotion works really good and works faster.

I think the crème is a waste of money and time, the lotion is not so thick and it moisterize the skin better.

I have lighten like maybe a shade or 2 and it has even out my complection. ( and I have onli been using it once a day for like 2 and half weeks now).

O yeeah, I plan on using The nutrogena Sunscreen SPF 55 or Aveeno Sunscreen SPF 55 (both of these sunscreen are waterproof) cause its not greasy, it is very light weight and good... so I suggest you guys do the same, even if its in the winter make sure you put the sunscreen on before you go out .

I Put it on and put my make up over it. Good combo.

Another word of advice: Don't ever USE Skin Lightners continusly for over 3 months... alwys lay off it and give your skin some time to heal and able to breath.

Make sure you stop lay off it for like 2 days of the week and use a good moisterizer like Cerave lotion because that don't block your pores and it repairs the skin. :)

Last night I put some of the lotion on my face, because the rest of my body has lightened up. And my neck... looks ligher dan my face lolz...

But I am so scare... it works on my body. But do you think its going to give me side effects on my face?

Has anyone use da lotion on their face?
    Did you break out? Get the red pimples on your face? Or the veiny look on your face? ( I got acne prone skin :(.

Feb 10, 2009, 01:18 AM
    I know I'm probably talking to myself since my questions have gotten no responses but... The first time around I used this I noticed I got random bruises on my neck and upper back but I disregarded them as careless scratches on my part... now this is the second go around for me and I have another bruise on my neck and one on my cheek, so it has become evident to me that this is thinning my skin... ugh... the cream is going in the trash IMO

Feb 10, 2009, 11:13 PM
    I know i'm probably talking to myself since my questions have gotten no responses but...The first time around I used this I noticed I got random bruises on my neck and upper back but I disregarded them as careless scratches on my part...now this is the second go around for me and I have another bruise on my neck and one on my cheek, so it has become evident to me that this is thinning my skin...ugh....the cream is going in the trash IMO
    Hey I think you should use the lotion instead of the cream because its not so heavy and strong. I used to use the crème but it was to greasy and dried mah skin like crazy. I got the lotion and I'm seeing better results, my skin is not so dry and it is lightening faster. (I use the lotion on my body not my face, but I will start soon because I hear the face lighten really fast so that's y I worked on my body first) Hope that help:)

Feb 11, 2009, 12:36 AM
    Thanks for the advice tuutuu, I have already started your suggestion, I'm just so confused as to why both the lotion and the cream list the same ingredients in the same order, but they are two different consistencies and work differently... odd. Maybe they use different measurements in the crème...

Quote Originally Posted by TuuTuu View Post
    when i firsted bought bio claire products, I got the creme, oil and soap. I mix both the oil and creme and put it on once a day....I gave me the the red bumpy pimples on mah chest and made my skinn realli dry. ( I used the fair and white soap to help with the dry skin and it was Awsome!!..lolz)

Now I got the Lotion since they finish and to me the lotion works really good and works faster.

I think the creme is a waste of money and time, the lotion is not so thick and it moisterize the skin better.

I have lighten like maybe a shade or 2 and it has even out my complection. ( and i have onli been using it once a day for like 2 and half weeks now).

O yeeah, I plan on using The nutrogena Sunscreen SPF 55 or Aveeno Sunscreen SPF 55 (both of these sunscreen are waterproof) cause its not greasy, it is very light weight and good...so i suggest u guys do the same, even if its in the winter make sure you put the sunscreen on before you go out .

I Put it on and put my make up over it. Good combo.

Another word of advice: Dont ever USE Skin Lightners continusly for over 3 months....alwys lay off it and give your skin some time to heal and able to breath.

Make sure you stop lay off it for like 2 days of the week and use a good moisterizer like Cerave lotion because that dont block ur pores and it repairs the skin. :)

Last nite i put some of the lotion on my face, because the rest of my body has lightened up. n my neck ....looks ligher dan my face lolz...

But I am so scare....it works on my body. But do you think its gonna give me side effects on my face?

Has anyone use da lotion on their face?
    Did u break out? Get the red pimples on your face? Or the veiny look on ur face? ( i got acne prone skin :(.
    Tuutuu the combination of the oil crème and lotion broke me out, I have acne prone skin as well, but the lotion didn't really break my sister out, and the only side effects you should probably look out for is streaking/unevenness so make sure you apply evenly and be sure to notice if your skin starts to thin out... hope that helps.

Feb 11, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Tuutuu the combination of the oil creme and lotion broke me out, i have acne prone skin as well, but the lotion didnt really break my sister out, and the only side effects you should probably look out for is streaking/unevenness so make sure you apply evenly and be sure to notice if your skin starts to thin out....hope that helps.
    All right thanks hun:)

Thanks for the advice tuutuu, I have already started your suggestion, im just so confused as to why both the lotion and the cream list the same exact ingredients in the same order, but they are two different consistencies and work differently...odd. Maybe they use different measurements in the creme...

You have a point there, But you can tell like by just comparing the crème and lotion, the lotion is more like "softer n a lil more watery" lolz, dan the crème which is like thick and doesn't doesn't really moisterize the skin so well. As I said before, the crème made my skin dry and icchy but since I started using the lotion (I don't mix it with anything) I have seen that my skin is not so dry no more. For me the lotion is sort of fixing what damage da crème did. That's y I decided to put the lotion on my face:)

This is how I plan on using the Lotion on my face:

1) Put lotion on
    Wash off in the morning

2)Put a lot of moisterizer ( Cereva Lotion) for 2 whole dayz. to prevent overdrying and uneven ness.

3) IF I go out, Use Sunscreen with SPF 55

4) Lotion again ( Then repeat step 2-3)
    ma889 Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Feb 11, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Hey peoples can confirm bio-claire is safe and effective been using it for a while now
    I'm very light skin like ashanti colour looking natural as hell however it doesn't lighten the hands all to well but nevertheless no one product no hydroquinon so no skin ageing
    Plus bio claire doesn't thin the skin

By the way bio-claire gives spots on the face you gots to use something else I'm using a hydroquiinne based product 3-4 a week on my face (evenings only)
    la2006 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 12:52 AM

Hi I read some a research paper from 2006 stating that Bioclaire contains tropical steroids.

Is this still the case? I know that Tropical steroids thins the skin after prolong used. Is anyone 100% sure bioclaire does or doesn't contain tropical steroids. I read of this forum of people getting strenth marks? Is that the case from some or many. - I'm still to unsure about this product.

http://www.nmanet.org/images/uploads...ons/OC0934.pdf ( page 3 bioclaire is mentionned)
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 16, 2009, 10:16 AM

I think that if you just mixed bio claire with a lot of lotion it would be less harmful to your skin. It would take a longer time for your skin to lighten, but it's more safe because the chemicals would be more diluted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search