Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momanddad49 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:45 PM
    I movie about a couple who hit a person .
    Hi this is the third time and the answers so far weren't right I watched the shows or movies and they were not the ones... The only other thing about the movie I can remember is that there was a couple I believe to be driving at night and hit a person or maybe the other car not sure and killed the person... they tried covering it up and I do believe the people in the movie were rich and well liked in the community... Harrison ford was not the actor... I can't think who the husband or wife is but I do believe they were famous actors and actress... I believe the movie was released about mid 90's or so
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Aug 21, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Wow that's not very much info to go from
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 01:49 AM
    I know what you did last summer?
    momanddad49 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Sorry about info... no to the answer sorry!!
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Was it hit and run 1999? Starring Joanna Kendall
    bgoodejr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by momanddad49
    Hi this is the third time and the answers so far weren't right i watched the shows or movies and they were not the ones...The only other thing about the movie i can remember is that there was a couple i believe to be driving at night and hit a person or maybe the other car not sure and killed the person...they tried covering it up and i do believe the people in the movie were rich and well liked in the community....Harrison ford was not the actor ...i can't think who the husband or wife is but i do believe they were famous actors and actress....i believe the movie was released about mid 90's or so
    I tried to send this a minute ago and hit the wrong button, I guess. If you get this answer twice, I apologize. I believe you are looking for "Bonfire of the Vanities" starring Tom Hanks, Melanie Griffith, and Kim Cattrall. Hanks plays a Wall Street VIP who is having an affair. He is out with his paramour when they are involved in a hit-and-run accident. You can go to IMdb.com or Netflix for more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couple of children's movie from 80s or 90s [ 7 Answers ]

Okay for the first one: I am pretty sure it is a version of Thumbelina, but all my searches have failed to turn up the right one. It starts (maybe after an introduction) with a old lady wishing for a daughter. (somehow) She gets a girl to bloom out of this flower. She made her a boat out of a nut...

80's animated movie:sword with no blade unless held by the right person! [ 2 Answers ]

This young man finds a sword, the blade turns to dust to reveal a mystic blade of light At the end of the movie he is able to conjure the blade without the handle. His people were slaves in a mine they got there food from a large transport vessel I think it was between 86-89 I saw it on...

A movie where a person is hit by acouple in a car. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello be first time user here... My question is... There's a movie I watched about a couple driving in a car at night and hit a person and tries to cover it up I believe the couple is richa and lives in a big mansion and things start to get out of control... could someone help me out? Thanks

I think I'm the only person in the world 2 c this movie when I was a kid [ 1 Answers ]

There was a boy trying to tune his boombox in his room somehow he was transported to a world or these puppets and monsters were transported to his room and there was something about a song or the movie was called wizzer wazzer or wazzer waddle woo

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

View more questions Search