Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lconnell2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Types of Information
    What types of information about their businesses would owners be willing to provide bankers?

What types of information would owners not be willing to provide?
    lwelch Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Owners should be willing to provide historical financial information. They should not have to provide trade secrets, client lists or other confidential information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of gun [ 16 Answers ]

How many types of guns are there?

Types of PVC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering what exactly the difference is between Schedule 40 PVC piping and any other type. What specifically is different about what a schedule 40 does and its physical features? I am trying to get some piping that is 6" in diameter but that is not schedule 40 but I can't really do...

Blood types? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend really wants to have a baby. Well, not at the moment, but she wants to be ABLE to have a baby. She read somewhere that people with Type O blood can NOT reproduce unless their partner has a negative blood type. Now, I'm having a hard time understanding this because apperently O blood...

Data types [ 4 Answers ]

A friend in the Wondir forum wants to know what data types mean, is there a simple explanation? Or should I refer him to the Princeton knowledge base? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search