Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azcat7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:04 PM
    English To Latin Translation
    I need to translate the phrase "hard to kill" from English to Latin. Does anyone know what that would be?
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 21, 2008, 01:49 PM
    "ferreus neco" came up in a translator from English to Latin.
    When "ferreus neco" is translated Latin to English it came up as "made of iron to slay"

Neco means: to kill, slay, put to death
    Ferreus means: of iron; made of iron or like iron; hard, unfeeling, cruel; immovable, firm.
    Or
    Evigilo meaning: to wake up; to be awake, be vigilant, to watch through, pass in watching; to work hard at

Evigilo could be a better word because of its humanistic qualities. If you're planning on getting a tattoo it also would look good.

More latin words meaning Hard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English-Latin Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been searching the net for on online english-latin translator for a phrase that I need translated, but I have had no success in finding one that accurately translates this phrase for me. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me translate this phrase in to latin: ...

English to Latin translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to get a tattoo in Latin for "To live forever." Can anyone please tell me how to say that in Latin so I don't get something bogus injected into my body? Thanks

English to Latin Translation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the correct Latin translation for "everything happens for a reason"? Thanks

View more questions Search