Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 03:05 PM
    You are very welcome. I will keep you in my thoughts. Please let me know what the outcome is of the next ultrasound is. Remember, it is often hard to find the fetus or the FHB (fetal heartbeat) until around the 9th or 10th week of pregnancy.
    kasad Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Yes definitely I will... I am more worried becoz of my earlier m/c
    Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 03:12 PM
    You have every right to be concerned. I would suggest you spend tomorrow on the phone trying to find a doc.

Aug 21, 2008, 03:15 PM
    I'm planning to go to Social Services to get Medi Cal and proceed accordingly because I ve no insurance or anythng
    Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Again, please keep me posted. It's time to go feed my kiddos dinner. LOL Talk to you later.

Aug 21, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Thankss a LOT. I'm so grateful. Gud Night

Aug 22, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Hi J_9 u thr? I can still find that brownish discharge though very little when I use the restroom but I don't have the cramps or the backache. Just that my legs were aching (below my knees) last night but I am feeling better now. I am tired with a slight pain in my lower left abdomen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant and brown spotting [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the well wishes after the good news came. I am having some discharge... old brown blood mixed with mucous... very light. It isn't constant. I'll have it for a day or two and then nothing for three or four days. Had my blood drawn today for the full prenatal screen...

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and spotting [ 4 Answers ]

I am a little over 5 weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. But I did have sex lastnight is this normal? My first ob appt isn't until July 15th.

Spotting 30 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

I am 30 weeks pregnant and a moment ago I went to the bathroom and a saw this mucus,bloddy discharge I never experience that I don't know what to do and I don't know what does it mean?:confused: :confused:

8 weeks pregnant br0wn spotting? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and this morning and still I noticed br0wn spotting , followed by sometimes a little brown clotting ? I have mild cramps and a little nauseous.. is this normal?? I kn0w they say n0t t0 worry unless its RED and a heavy flow but I'm just concerned since its my first pregnancy.

Spotting at 25 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am 25 weeks pregnant. On Friday night after straining during during a bowel movement, I had some slight vaginal bleeding/spotting. I went into the emergency room and they did vaginal examination (where they saw some minor bleeding), an ultrasound (that turned out normal) and other blood...

View more questions Search