Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peg675 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Magtag french door refrigerator
    My water despenser is working fine .but the ice maker won't work.
    Can you please tell me why or is there something I need to do I checked for possibility
    Of ice being stuck in icemaker but it isn't.
    Thanks
    meagank Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Do you have a metal aron on the ice maker and is up or down you might have the arm in the off position or you may have a switch on it that says on or off and it would need to be turnd in the on position to work if all that is OK I would check to see if you have a water filter and if that needs to be changed and if not then I would call the company if you are still in the frist year warenty to have a tec come out if you are out of the frist year warenty then I would just but a new ice maker as just for the tec to come out can cost at least 70.00 and up depending on your area plus labor and parts and a new ice maker will onley cost you around 150.00 too 170.00 total

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Refrigerator Door Shuts Too Quickly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I've got a Maytag 1945 Gen (I think that's the right number) refrigerator with a freezer at the bottom. I've checked the level of the fridge and it appears to be level... The freezer door stays open but the fridge door does not and shuts very quickly - it's very annoying! I'm just...

Replace jam french door [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace a section of jam on a french door that was made by peace door - - there are plugs in the jam when you take the plug out the is like a screw or something -- looks like the end of a allan wrench how do these work and how do you get in the hole to trun it - - I tried deep well...

French Door? [ 2 Answers ]

Please explain those charateristics of a doors design/construction which defines it as a "French Door". Thanks!! :)

View more questions Search