Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Oh, Allheart, I didn't know that Kara passed through those situations. I'm sure Kara has struggled to stay alive, you could do nothing more than what you've done. I also agree with Alty, that Kara is up in heaven, looking from some distance, and watching her mommy and looking after you the best it can.

Now, I think that the only way to meet her is through memories (your relatives may die, but they always stay alive for us) and dreams. I'm sure that Kara will visit you some time in your dreams and tell you not to be too worried about her. Kara loves you so much!

Love and blessings, from me, and God.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Allheart sweetie, I'm so sorry to read this about Kara and I'm sorry that I'm not seeing it until now.
    I hope you and your husband are OK and please know that my thoughts are with you.
    Big hugs to you Allheart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Prostate diagnosis [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a needle biopsy of the prostate, my physician told me no cancer was detected, just benign enlargement. She also made the statement "that doesn't mean you don't have cancer" would someone please elaborate on what that means? Thks noboat

Secondary diagnosis [ 2 Answers ]

I've been diagnosed as having a psychotic disorder not otherwise specified, with a secondary diagnosis of schizotypal personality disorder. Anyone know what secondary diagnosis mean ? Does that mean I've been diagnosed as having two mental illnesses ?

Fault Diagnosis [ 3 Answers ]

I have some questions here on fault diagnosis. Can anyone give me some tips on how to answer them.

View more questions Search