Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdeleH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:09 AM
    Introduction Letter to Corporate Companies
    Hi!
    I work as Rental Agent at a large Real Estate company. I would like to know how and what to write in my introduction letter to Corporate Companies, in the event if they do have employees or contract workers that needs accommodation in our area.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 01:17 AM
    Hi, AdeleH!

You know your situation better than anyone else here. How about starting a draft of your letter on this thread so that others might give you suggestion as to how it might be improved?

What do you think of that!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Letter: Setting up corporate accounts with clients [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself and have the clients who stayed at the hotel set up with a corporat account. How do I do this?

Corporate Role-Play companies very lucrative? [ 1 Answers ]

Out with a friend the other night and she casually mentioned the £650,000 contract she nearly won doing corporate role-play in a big firm. Amazed, I asked her if this was a typical amount and she said although this was unusually large she has made a lot of money over the past 6 years with this...

Introduction letter about a new employee to other companies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been recently employed by a certain ICT company. I need a letter to introduce myself to other companies that get ICT services from my new company

View more questions Search