Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    St_Phoenix Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:05 AM
    Where to get the settings.
    My father got a Ford Bantam 1.6 XLT 2005 with a rotary cam..

Is there a possibility to get the reset software for the computer chip,to reset the computer box after servicing the vehicle?

I've done a research on Ford's web site but could not find anything..

I hope I got any luck here to get the information PLEASE..

:) :D :rolleyes: :eek:
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 21, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Normally it suffices to remove all power by disconnecting all cabling from the batteries for several minutes. Try that out !

Lets hope that helps you too here : Success !

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mtu settings [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know how change the mtu settigns to 1364. Have no router sraight shot to the xbox using a comcast modem motorola

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up. [ 4 Answers ]

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up.

Security settings [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to download something like antivirus software my computer won't all me to because it says the publisher is unknown and there is no digital signature, how do I stop it from doing this?

A/c fan settings [ 3 Answers ]

Is it better to run the fan constantly, and if so should it be a multi-speed type that is most efficient for the central air conditioner?

Settings [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows XP on a Dell 2400. When I open a web page it only fills half of my desktop and I have to click in top righthand corner to enlarge it. Is there a setting which open the page fullscreen immediately?

View more questions Search