Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 11:41 PM
    What's the name of this children's story?
    The story is about a boy who lives in London. His name is Jamie. He somehow gets a greyhound (from an old man) and secretly keeps it in a bombed site. The dog's name is Silver. The book ends with Silver being accepted by Jamie's family, lying on the bed, his tail "thumping on the counterpane."

Check out some similar questions!

Children's TV [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a children's TV show about the White House and I think it was rats running it?

Name of children's toy from 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to recall the name of a toy from either the late 1980's or early 1990's. It featured a cat with a beanbag body (I think) about the size of a softball, and paws that would velcro together. The toy's trademark was a furry tail with velcro at the end so that you could add extensions to...

Children's TV christmas story in the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a christmas TV movie for children that was shown in the 80's. It was not the muppets but character's like that and I am not sure if jim henson put it out. Does anybody know the title?

Another Children's Movie [ 3 Answers ]

There's also another kids movie that I watched growing up that I can't remember the title to. I don't remember much about that one either.I know the main characters were two children a boy and a girl (they were siblings) and a I think it was almost like a troll. Except it had a "green thumb" When...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.