Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayDe1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 09:31 PM
    Installing a photo-control
    I am installing a 3-wire (typical) photo-cell on a Stinger bug zapper, but I don't have the wiring instructions. Anybody have a diagram, or instructions, so I can finish this project without "Hindenburging" it?
    benaround Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Aug 21, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Jay,

The photo cell has 3 wires blk-constant hot, wht-neutral and what of bug zapper, red-to the
    Other lead of the bug zapper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a photo cell into an existing circuit [ 5 Answers ]

I want to install a photo cell on an electrical circuit that runs to an outside light fixture. There is a black and white wire (and ground) from the house, a black and white wire in the fixture, and the photo cell has a black, white, and red wire. What is the correct wiring schematic that will...

Installing remote control in ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

If I install a remote control device into an existing ceiling fan, do I still need the speed control switch? Can I by-pass the switch?

Installing a fan control [ 1 Answers ]

what do I do with the remaining black and white wires that were connected to my fan switch- which I want to replace with a variable controller? I know which are the two black hot wires, but have no where to put these other two wires on the new speed controller. Do I need a different kind of...

Installing control on a normal fan? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there I'm new and I'm hoping you guys can help me out here. Im looking to buy a universal remote control for my room so I can control everything. Among the things I want control over is my fan speed and lights. But I don't have a remote control fan. Is there any receiver or anything like one...

Installing Wall-Mounted Remote Control - Ceiling Fan [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everybody: I am new to this board and hope there is somebody around this Memorial Day Weekend who can help. I just bought a Modern Fan Company Aurora Hugger ceiling fan and am trying to install it. This fan has no pull cords and operates on a remote that is tucked into the fan housing....

View more questions Search