Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipsey Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Nintendo ds
    What are some really cool games for the nintendo ds that are under 35 dollars :) :confused: :D
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2008, 07:35 PM
    What type of games do u like.

Aug 20, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Well I like adventure games

Aug 20, 2008, 07:44 PM
    My fav. Games are Harvest Moon DS Heroes of Mana Runfactory and you should subscribe to nintendo wifi.com because they send you a monthly news letter =]

Aug 20, 2008, 07:53 PM
    What games do u currently have?

Aug 21, 2008, 07:34 PM
    I have zelda the phantom hourglass, narnia, Brain age, mario kart and others but I forgot them
    :)
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Some games I would recomend: Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Ninja Gaiden, Assassins Creed, Dementium and that's it :) I dun remember the prices, but they my favourite games
    d00per Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Umm
    Mario cart ds
    Brain trainng
    R OK games
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 12:40 PM
    My son loves lego star wars
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 02:27 PM

Mario cart... kirby games... drawn to life... resident evil... super mario brothers... ect
    charl89 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 02:31 PM

Harvest moon is ace! I love it so much. I had to end up looking up on how to play because I didn't get it but now I do and I spend hours playing.
    theonetruegamer Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 12:29 PM

Scribblenauts, drawn to life, any castlevania game, professor layton and the curious village, super princess peach, mario kart ds, the legendary starfy, the legend of zelda phantom hourglass, new super mario bros, super mario 64 ds, mario and luigi partners in time, and finally mario and luigi bowsers inside story.

Also if you buy used you can get them much cheaper.
    Dougan123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 03:55 AM

Its depends what you like, if you like adventure games, stuff like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda stuff like that. If you like leveled games, you can have Mario, The Simpsons Game. If you like drving games, GTA, Drver. Hope that helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

Nintendo DS [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to download videos or pictures from computer to Nintendo DS besides video games? If so where do they usually end up being in the DS cause I can't seem to find some videos or pictures that I think are hidden from a friend of mine were do I go to find out? Anyone help.. thank you

Nintendo 64 games [ 15 Answers ]

I found my Nintendo 64 a few weeks ago and I've been playing it non stop, even though it's ancient I still love it. The problem is I've finished most of the games on it and I want some different ones. Since Nintendo 64 is so old now where can I find some games that don't cost too much and what are...

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Nintendo wii [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying a wii and was just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase a wii?? Any good games out there at the mo?

View more questions Search