Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1Cherylann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Probation violation
    In the state of Va, what is a technical viloation? Is there a limit on the amount of time a person on probation can or will be incarcerated for a technical viloation. i.e.. Drinking when time was suspended even though the charges were nolle prossed
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 07:30 PM
    He an get his entire sentence in jail ( prison) if the judge wants, there is no "limit" except to what the sentence is, it is just completely up to the judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation [ 15 Answers ]

My daughter who's probation was about to expire May 7th has been extended for a year due to her not paying off fines well a fight broke out at her apt. and along with everyone else she was arrested for obstructing and officer (her po said it was probably because she lied) well now her po said she...

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

If you are on probation and you are caught tresspassing and they brough another charge on you how long will you spend in jail

Probation Violation [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend is 18 and was charged on a felony account of burglary. He also has a long criminal record as a child. He was sent to a Work Ethic camp and to complete that and be on 60 days house arrest and 2 years probation. He got kicked out of the Work Ethic Camp with one month to go. What Will...

Probation Violation [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently on probation for distribution of marijuanna. It is a term of 3 years and it occurred in the state of VA. Due to my work circumstances, my probation was transferred to NC. It was in NC were I was arrested for possession of coccaine. I have not been convicted yet and understand that...

Probation Violation in FL [ 5 Answers ]

HELP, please!! I just received a letter from the Clerk of Courts stating that I am in violation of probation and there is a warrant for my arrest. They also returned my money order for payment of fines. Apparently, I did not pay the fines by the deadline. I have contacted my attorney, however,...

View more questions Search