Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janeslater22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Boris the spider
    Hi,

I am wondering whether anyone remembers a kids TV programme from the mid nineties that was set in a dark castle and was a game show where kids had to go through gunge and in a maze in the cellar to win prizes and after each game a spider called boris used to come down and tell them what they had won and a really bad joke! I have no idea what its called and its driving insane trying to remember!! Please help!!
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Was it called "Terror Towers" 1994

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What spider is this? [ 8 Answers ]

3913 Hello. I recently discovered this spider (dead) in my bathroom. I live in the UK, but have never seen this spider before, nor has anyone I have shown it too. Though the picture does not show it very well, the spider is bristling with black hairs over its legs and is about the size of a...

Spider? What it is? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Im in the southwest of the UK found this spider on the fence outside my back door and accidentally painted it LOL so the legs stuck on the fence, really creepy looking and just wondered if anyone knows what it is as I've never seen one before.. please note its not red its black LOL ...

What spider is this? [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what kind of spider this is? Location is Brazil, Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte They told me this kind of spider lives in cold places in the back of the house. Many thanks

Pet Spider [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: my parents found a tarantula and want to take care of it. Any ideas:confused:

View more questions Search