Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Aug 20, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Am 'I' Wrong?
    Okay so looking back on the other questions I have asked (which happen to be a lot but that's what this site is here for right) I seem to have a lot of issues within the entertainment business and I'm sure most females in this business go through similar situations. But in any case - the issue I am having this week is that I am still working with my friend that I am 'verbally' signed with let's call him 'MM' onforward. But the problem is I always feel like I am coming in 2nd! I know MM is working on his music too and so on... but it seems like I am constantly put 2nd to him.

For example: this last weekend MM introduced me to some guys that want me to be featured on one of their tracks for their album. MM is doing a song with them as well that he picked up that day too. I got the beat on Sunday at about 4:30. So I had the hook and my verse written by 530 that day and I let MM know. MM said 'wow your faast' (which he already knows I don't waste time) and that was it for that night. So Monday I texted MM (around 12) and asked when I could go show them what I wrote and record. MM said he would talk to them and let me know. So I texted MM again when I got off and asked and he said he was there at their house... and was short and to the point. Did not offer for me to come by and did not even mention anything about me. So I left it alone for a little while and wrote him back and he said he had left. I am starting to get frustrated... so yesterday (Tuesday) I wrote him and asked if he had talked to those guys. And MM wrote back 'ABOUT? ' just like that in caps and well you know. So I am getting really angry. So I cooled off for a minute and them wrote him back 'about doing that song' (hello what else would I be asking about the weather? COME ON! ) and he said 'oh well we can record whenever your ready' ARGHHHHHHHHH!! I am like I have been ready and have been telling you that too! So UGHHH I am so angry. So I give up until after work and I text MM yet again. 'So when will I be able to go record this song? And MM tells me 'Well I can't tonight I have too much stuff going on but this week I promise' so I said well would they be cool if I go over there by myself? And he said 'yeah but I would like to be there' And I just get really p'd off and what he wrote to explain if you will 'I just don't want you to be over there if sh*t happens I don't want you to be in the middle of it' so I just did't talk to him the rest of the night. I can take care of myself I am not worried about that... he is acting like my boyfriend or something. I already got one that worries about me I don't need him to too!

Am I wrong to be feeling angry about this? Maybe he shouldn't have signed me if he is more concerned about himself. I hate this because I am hardly getting into the studio - he is getting in more then me. I am just confused! I want to bring it up to him but I want to make sure I am right about feeling this way and not come out looking stupid you know!

And then to add fuel to the fire I know he likes me likes me. I have a fiancée (if you have read my other questions then you know) and I am in absolutely NO WAY attracted to MM anyway... it's strictly business for me with ALL the guys I work with... but MM is even displaying signs of jealousy that even my fiancée is picking up on. My fiancée even told me I think MM likes you. MM and I did a show like 2 weeks ago and I went to talk to this other producer I have worked with before and MM told my fiancée in a jealous way 'Who is that guy she is talking to'. UGHHHHH I don't know what to do... please help! What do you think?

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about a friendship gone wrong. [ 4 Answers ]

Today is Christmas... and all I can do is sit in wonder---feeling sorry for myself because I have unanswered questions. A couple of weeks back my husband and I invited a lot of our friends to Christmas Eve dinner at our house. Two of these friends are neighbors (Jenny and Ammie) Ammie is a very...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

I'm confused about what is wrong with me. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, K first of all I thought I was pregnant because when me and my husband had sex the condom had came off. For just about that whole month I kept feeling weriod. My stomach would bloat up so huge it would hurt me. I could't lay on my stomach, just felt funny. I had several little headaches,...

Am I wrong to think way? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here is my problem. I see my boyfriend everyday and I'v been going out with him for a year now. Im always with him and I bring him everywhere with me. In the beginning of the relationship I always wanted to be with him and if he couldn't go somewer with me then I wouldn't go. But Lately...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.