Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Househosted Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 10:46 PM
    If this is the same show it aired on Teletoon during the wee hours of the night-- 2:00am-4... wikipedia is no help.

Mar 30, 2012, 10:47 PM
    AHA! Fireball XL5 that was it!

Mar 30, 2012, 11:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Househosted View Post
    AHA! Fireball XL5 that was it!
    It's obvious I wasn't thorough enough... already mentioned on first page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv puppet show with a puppet named gloria [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is trying to find the this show's name I have no idea what she's talking about can someone help?

Looking for a 80's or early 90's show [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't see this show on TV it was shown in my library class when I was in sixth grade I have talked to three or four other people who remember it but can't remember the name. The show is about these kids in the future who walk through this forest and find a door that takes them into an abandoned...

Early to mid 80's TV show [ 6 Answers ]

I used to get up early on Saturday to watch a TV show that had kids who were in a band. I would say it was a predecessor to type of show Saved by the bell was. Any ideas?

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

View more questions Search