Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubfan23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2006, 01:30 AM
    Choosing lipstich & nail polish
    Hi,
    I have an outfit for the wedding I spoke about previously. I have a (metallic) gold skirt and a black top. Now I'm wondering how to choose the correct color lipstick and nail polish. I am 56 years old, so I'm not a teenager. LOL I'd appreciate any suggestions!
    Cubfan23
    fia Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2006, 07:31 AM
    Hi,cubfan
    First of all congrulations for the wedding... hey u can try metallic pink with little bit of golden touch both in nail polish and lipstick.. this will look nice... hope this work.. best of luck
    fia,

Apr 23, 2006, 11:54 AM
    Hi, FIA,
    Thanks so much for your response. I like using the Cover Girl Outlast lipsticks because they DO last. I had purchased metallic rose, but then became concerned that it may be too dark. (I guessed at cranberry cream nail polish matching.) I'm afraid of getting anything too light, because it gives me a washed out look. So this is why I decided to ask you all about what was a good choice. I like your suggestion. Now if I can find it!
    Thanks again.
    cubfan23
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 23, 2006, 10:23 PM
    Don't wear pink/pastel nail polishes and lipsticks with dark color clothes. Cub, choose a soft gold nail polish since you're wearing a gold skirt. Lipsticks don't necessarily have to match the nail polish, but it should compliment it. So choose a soft red or sheer berry lipstick, then apply a gold lip gloss or gold lip tint over your lipstick. The gold gloss and lip tint will give your lipstick a warm look, and it will add a hint of gold to your lips. The colors will go together with what you're wearing.

Apr 23, 2006, 10:46 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions! Very interesting! I had already been looking at some gold nail polishes on E-bay. I also saw some gold lip glosses too. I appreciate the suggestion. I'll go look some more and try to decide on which one!
    Cubfan23
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 23, 2006, 10:49 PM
    You're welcome. I'm glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fill out W-7 form to get ITIN by Polish Resident [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, My friend has been inhered a pension from her grandfather who died. She must fill out a W-7 form to get an ITIN from IRS. The main problem is a filling a reason (the top of first page). The IRS recently not accepted W-7 form and said : "You did not provide the exception you have met, your...

Learn polish [ 2 Answers ]

If sameone is interested in learn polish I can help.Instead someone may help me improwe my english.

Choosing usa universities [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir Please suggest me a university in the united states of america .I want to do phd in organic chemistry .I have planned to take GRE TOEFL . My academic percentage is 80% Please reply

Learning Polish [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of some online learn Polish courses that are free, for people who speak English? Also, does anyone know of any INTERESTING learn Polish courses or books that are not accessed over the internet and you pay for (ie. I don't want to pay for course that is accessed only on the net)? ...

View more questions Search