Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmar Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2006, 01:27 AM
    Religion is what can conserve peace
    Today all peoples are fighting for religion,this is true some fight with guns other with thoughts and some with their philosophy.a person who curse other in name of religion only right when other has stopped him or her to do their practice.the peoples who killed other in name of religion don't even know what is in their holy book.so, every religion teach peace to we should conserve it.may GOD bless,, tro.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2006, 04:38 AM
    Hi, ahmar,
    I couldn't agree with you more. Peace on Earth is a goal for all.
    But, some countries, in the name of Religion, have been at war with each other for centuries. It's "taught" within generation after generation.
    Ten year old boys and girls carrying guns, doing the same as their neighbors, parents, relatives, are not going to stop until changes in the thinking of many people come about. It's a way of life. How does it stop?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2006, 12:59 PM
    Of course not all religions teach peace,
    Ahmadiyya Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Apr 24, 2006, 06:17 PM
    All dogma's say peace is good, but the thing that we must realize is that it is not the dogma that is wrong or it is not that the words are mixed or unexplained. It's the people, people who say ignarent stuff and indulge ignarence people who say things like "of course not all religions teach peace". The thing that we as humans must think of is how can we better ourselves and better my brother, and that is trought salat! I won't say what salat is that is for you all to find out it is hard to explain, but the thought is that how have the people of the dogma moved away from its origanal teachings and how can we bring them back!
    ahmar Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2006, 05:28 AM
    Well fredge, sorry to say but you are wrong.no person in earth is born to demolish peace there are no satan who reproduce his children for creating darkness.well we are sitting in our home feeling confort of all materialistic things some are sitting with wife's some are going to picnic with their kids what about those children of 10yrs age who is having gun intheir hands.we absolutely comment on them but no body was their when enemies of humanity whose aim is money and to be superior was killing his father and was raping his mother.have ever tried to understand why countries like palestine is in news for human bombs ;because they are treated like dogs by super possessing countries the country who are against them are not providing them shelter, food.even when a palestini child come in israel area he is shot at leg by soldier why why why?when they have no ray of hope they hold gun in their hands then we say them terrorist.please fredge don't think I am insulting your calibre I regard your views but truth is truth.in christainity,islam,judism,zorastriasm every religion doesn't say to kill human for religion unless they kill you.you can go for their holy books.so we have to regard each other irrespective of race,colour and religion.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2006, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmadiyya
    All dogma's say peace is good, but the thing that we must realize is that it is not the dogma that is wrong or it is not that the words are mixed or unexplained. Its the people, people who say ignarent stuff and indulge ignarence people who say things like "of course not all religions teach peace". the thing that we as humans must think of is how can we better our selves and better my brother, and that is trought salat! i wont say what salat is that is for you all to find out it is hard to explain, but the thought is that how have the people of the dogma moved away from its origanal teachings and how can we bring them back!
    So please tell me...
    Who are the ignorant people to you?
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2006, 06:22 AM
    All dogma's say peace is good, but the thing that we must realize is that it is not the dogma that is wrong or it is not that the words are mixed or unexplained. Its the people, people who say ignarent stuff and indulge ignarence people who say things like "of course not all religions teach peace". the thing that we as humans must think of is how can we better our selves and better my brother, and that is trought salat! i wont say what salat is that is for you all to find out it is hard to explain, but the thought is that how have the people of the dogma moved away from its origanal teachings and how can we bring them back!
    So please tell me...
    Who are the ignorant people to you?

Oh and "salat" is - the glorious principle of praying five times a day in a prescribed manner.

Apr 25, 2006, 12:27 PM
    If people do not feel that Allahu Akabar is a true statement then they do not feel the way I feel, but in the same breath my beleife is mine and no one else. Salat is a great thing I love to make salat. The word "ignarent" means having knowledge and not using it, so people who are smart or know something and don't use that knowledge are ignarent. The word "stupid" means lack of knowledge, so many people are stupid and those are the people I don't like when you are stupid and don't seek knowledge or when you have knowledge and don't use it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2006, 12:37 AM
    If people do not feel that Allahu Akabar is a true statment then they do not feel the way i feel, but in the same breath my beleife is mine and no one else. Salat is a great thing i love to make salat. The word "ignarent" means haveing knowledge and not useing it, so people who are smart or know something and dont use that knowledge are ignarent. The word "stupid" means lack of knowledge, so many people are stupid and those are the people i dont like when you are stupid and dont seek knowledge or when you have knowledge and dont use it.
    So are non-muslims to you ignorant?
    Coz they have the knowledge of religion but do NOT priase your allah?

Apr 26, 2006, 03:37 PM
    But Allah is god. And again Ignarence is having knowledge and not using it. So if you have knowledge and don't use it then you are ignarent even if your Muslim or NonMuslim.
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Apr 26, 2006, 05:58 PM
    ahmar- I do believe what you say about peace being the goal of a religion. Regardless of religion, a society needs peace just to live and function effectively.

It is sad that in some parts of the world,the primary element is religion and when one's beliefs conflict with the other, it turns out in bloodshed at any cost. Abandoning most of the benefits they love from their holy book.

I just don't understand why that part of the world can't accept Israel. I thought there was plenty of Arabic land available. So why can't Palestinians assimilate to these lands? I still don't get it .:confused:
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 12:03 AM
    But Allah is god. And again Ignarence is haveing knowledge and not useing it. so if you have knowledge and dont use it then you are ignarent even if your Muslim or NonMuslim.
    No, religion is a personally choice, nothing more, nothing less.
    I have knowledge of my religion as I was practicing it from a very young age, but you grow to be independent its you choice whether you want to carry it on and I'm not ignorant for that. Its my choice!
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 12:35 AM
    But Allah is god. And again Ignarence is haveing knowledge and not useing it. so if you have knowledge and dont use it then you are ignarent even if your Muslim or NonMuslim.
    NO
    ALLA is GOD.
    Not ALLAH.

Apr 27, 2006, 04:29 AM
    It is true that you have a choice of your own religion when you reach a certain age. At the same time you must see that even though you are raised in a religion it does not mean that you know that religion, now I'm not saying that YOU don't know your religion but many people are raised Muslim and don't know anything about Islam. In different religion and areas of the world they use different words with the same meaning, rasta foreyes call god JAH or salaseeye, Muslims call him Allah, christians call him Jesus or the holy ghost so you statement is false. In spanish jesus is called Jesús, so it is the same thing in different areas and religions it is a different world even in the bible it talks about Allah and The Holy Prophet(pbuh)
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 04:37 AM
    I suppose what you say is right to an extent.
    Coz if there is a God up there, there is only 1, 1 God to all the different religions on this planet so which ever way any religion calls him, there is only 1 Alla.

Apr 27, 2006, 04:41 AM
    Yes that is what Muslims believe but that is not what other religions believe.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 04:49 AM
    The religion I was brought up in, thinks the same.
    There is only 1 God up there, looking down at us to protect us and love no matter what kind of people we are.
    -

Apr 27, 2006, 08:51 AM
    Thank God many Muslims don't know about Islam!

With a little research I've been enlightened to that !

Christian and Jewish martyrs say: " I will die for what I believe in"

Islamics say: " You will die for what I believe in"

Don't try to kid anybody with your own dogma. My first husband was an Arab. I already know that Allah is not the same God as Judeo-Christians believe in.

So with a little googling I found out about how Mohammed came to be.

And in the Bible there is no such reference to Mohammed being a holy prophet.

In our Bible there is reference in Revelation about the beast and the false prophet.

I think you should turn away from the violent teachings of Islam. It's the Devil's work!

Apr 27, 2006, 03:28 PM
    I don't know your kind of Islam! The Holy Prophet is in the bible and this is when The Prophet Isa talks about him:
    If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father and he shall give you a Comforter, that he man abide with you forever;
    These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom tile Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you: but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Sprit of truth is come, he will guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 14.15/16: & 25 /26: 16.7 & 12/14
    -

Apr 27, 2006, 03:41 PM
    OK, OK Ahmadiyya -

I won't argue with what you just said. Maybe I had you pinned wrong. If that's so then I do apologize!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coming to terms and peace with dying [ 17 Answers ]

How does one come to terms with dying. How does one get over the fear of the unknown and find peace?

All we are saying... is give peace a chance [ 29 Answers ]

If you think this war we are having is for bad intentions... raise your mouse!

Just trying to get my peace of mind back [ 4 Answers ]

Im really going through an emotional brakedown rightnow.it seems like so much is against me.I am ayoung mother and recently my boyfriend of 2 years just left me and now I'm down and out he just left me with all the responsibilities.it's like he strayed away and cheated and now I guess he acts like...

Religion [ 1 Answers ]

What is the official teaching of the catholic church regarding people of other faiths ability to get into heven

Peace in the Church [ 11 Answers ]

Why do so many Christians ignore the peace teachings of Christ? Isn't it obvious that he did not come to establish a worldly kingdom? Yet, this administration and many of the Christians seek to bring about the kingdom through worldly mechanisms rather than through Christian living. Just...

View more questions Search