Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    street hawk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 04:19 AM
    1980's motorbike movie
    Hi guys

Good luck with this one, its got me stumped!

Back in the 1980's there was this movie where this young kid who was watching a dirt bike race & one of the racers bike a (Red & White colour) I think mid race or stops working during the race & the guy cracks it & I think gives it to this young kid. Once he gets given this bike he finds out the bike actually has a mind of it own, it can fly & everything.

See how you go guys & girls

Street Hawk
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Sounds like The Dirt Bike Kid (1985)
    street hawk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 01:34 PM
    [QUOTE=Quinn F]Sounds like The Dirt Bike Kid (1985)[/QUOTE

Thanks Quinn... that's great
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 06:08 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just joined but I'm really anxious to use this site. I've been trying to figure out this movie. Its about a father and a son. As I recall the father looks like simon cowell but I'm not 100% sure. Its about the father making his son into a robot. I remember vaguely three scenes that I...

Children's movie from mid 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the mid 1980's children movie where a boy is sent to his room and there a lot of scenes, while he is in his bedroom, one of which a giant shoe comes down in front of him. It is called something like "waddley woo zoo" or something to that effect. Anyone know the title?

Another 1980's children's movie. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure when it was made, maybe early 1990's, but my cousin and I remember watching this movie over and over yet cannot figure what it was called. Bear with me as I can only remember parts of the movie, but any help would be greatly appreciated. So it starts with like 2 kids playing and...

1980's kid movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie has been plaguing my mind for years. I watched is several times when I was a kid, mid 80's. I only have a few memories of it. If anyone can help, that would be awesome. :) What I remember most was there was a boy that lived in an "average house", and he had a teddy-bear/gremlin...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search