Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    street hawk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 04:05 AM
    1980's - 1990's religion
    Hi guys

Guys my friend is asking me to ask this one.

I think it was back in the late 80's or early 90's with monks & a book that has something like acid on the pages & it poisons them or something when they touch it. I makes their tongues black?

Street Hawk
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 20, 2008, 04:11 AM
    Sounds like The Name of The Rose (1986) with Sean Connery
    street hawk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Sounds like The Name of The Rose (1986) with Sean Connery

That's it... thanks a lot. It was racking my brain all day.

Street Hawk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 1990's board games [ 1 Answers ]

Thank u very much... just looking for board game or such that had a pirate ship that involved 2 or more players with cataputes that shot pirate pieces at the ship that hung onto the mast or other places... tanks.

1980's-1990's Sci-fi Film [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a sci-fi movie I saw as a kid, that I just can't seem to remember. The story went along the lines of children that lived on earth that finds out as the story progress that they are actually alien royality that have been placed on earth for their protection. Their...

1990's Action Figures [ 2 Answers ]

I came across some action fiigures---wondering if someone can help me. I have 2 aprrox 6" tall kangaroos and 1 rhino they are dressed up in robes with belts and it read IJL Creatures LBEI copyright 1996 on the bottom of the feet . I can't remember what show, movie or comic book they were from. ...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

View more questions Search