bobosmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Waiter job interview
    Hello,
    Are there any some more questions about waiter interview
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2008, 03:26 AM
    Are you the one who is going to be asking the questions or the one answering them, please? What specifically is it that you are wanting to know? We would appreciated having a little more information here as to what you need to know and why you are asking the question.

Thanks!
    arora1998 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobosmith
    hello,
    Are there any some more questions about waiter interview
    I think you are scared, don't be scared be confident, Give long answers and you'll get the job that always works,

e.g Have you got and previous experience in this field?

If Yes say - I do have experience and I have aquried all needed fields of this occupation I have worked at (the names) and got this experience in this type of work.

If No - Say I have not got experience at the moment but by working here will build up my exerience, I want to work here because this is a renowned restaurant and it wll be a honour of working here.

I have seen many interviews and the reciptents are always terrified about this but the people we want get eliminated.

Hope this works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job interview [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I need a little help! Im going for anaccounting interview and I'm not sure what type of ?s they may ask me!! Does anyone know? I'm just trying to prepare myself.. thanks

Ph.D interview [ 1 Answers ]

I've got Ph.D interviews tomorrow, I'm getting nervous. :eek: Has anyone got any last minute tips?

Interview one [ 2 Answers ]

Please describe a time when you had to overcome differences and resistances to bring groups of people together to achieve a common purpose. What did you do? *

Job Interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for a position in a company to work abroad. My application interested them and they send me a questionnaire with one question which is: " In what kind of environment are you most comfortable?" Frankly I have no idea of what theyare thinking when they ask a question like that. ...

Job interview [ 1 Answers ]

What are considered as essential qualities of an employer and employee?

View more questions Search