Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryAnnHill Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Looking for birth mother
    Hello. My name is Christina C. and I was placed up for adoption when I was 2 weeks old... I was told my birth name is mary ann hill and my mothers name is rose hill... if anyone out there knows anybody by the name of Rose hill I would so kindly appreciate it if someone could contact me at [email protected]

Thank you
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Several people on this site are good at finding people. Please provide us with as much info as possible. What year were you born? Do you know what city and/or state you were born in?

Aug 19, 2008, 09:37 PM
    I know I was born in terre haute Indiana, I do believe it was st anthony hospital or union.. im not quite sure

Aug 19, 2008, 09:37 PM
    And my birthday is June 7th, 1972

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems in finding birth mother [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried probably every site possible and can't find my birth mother,I can't afford to pay for every site I go on I need help.

How can I find my birth mother? [ 19 Answers ]

My twin sister and I were fostered out at about 6 weeks of age. That family adopted both of us. My adopted mom died back in 1996 and my adopted dad is still here and I love him very much. But I am 29 now and wanting so bad to find my biological mom. I have found the man who was with her right...

Looking for Birth Mother [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to help my adopted brother, find his birth mother. We know where he was born we have her first, middle, and last name (Maiden Name). At this time if she is still living she should be 75 years old. Our adopted parents are both dead now and he would like to know if he has other sibblings....

In Search of Birth Mother and sibling(s) [ 6 Answers ]

I was born in Our Lady of Victory Hospital in 1986 in Lackawanna NY. My birth mother was 16 years old when she had me. I was 18 months old when I was adopted by a family in Williamsville NY and still live with them. My parents told me that my birth mother had another child and they would probably...

View more questions Search